Pry marks were found on a door in the 6800 block of West Obikoba Circle at 9:45 a.m. Dec. 31. Police urge residents to call police if they see suspicious people or cars in the area.
Two Milwaukee males, 15 and 30, were arrested Dec. 19 and Jan. 2. for a burglary of TVs, electronic tablets and jewelry in the 7200 block of West Bonniwell Road on Nov. 6. The suspects had stolen the resident's car that morning from Bayshore Town Center, Glendale, and then went to the home. Some of the jewelry was pawned in Milwaukee.
Two cars were entered and items taken while parked at North Shore Cinema, 11700 N. Port Washington Road, the afternoon of Dec. 30. A purse, clothes and other items valued at $275 were taken from one car and a purse and wallet valued at more than $100 from the other. Stolen credit cards were used before the thefts were reported. Damage to each car was more than $200.
Scrap metal valued at $200 was taken from a barn in the 11400 block of West County Line Road from Dec. 31 to Jan. 4.
A 38-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and suspended registration on Donges Bay and Baehr roads at 1:15 p.m. Jan. 5. The man had nine corner cut plastic bags with traces of marijuana.
Eight teenagers ages 16 to 18 from Mequon, Whitefish Bay, Glendale, Milwaukee and Germantown were mailed citations for underage drinking after some of the teens knocked on a neighbor's window in the 100 block of East Trillium Court at 12:30 a.m. Jan. 1. The neighbors then called police. The teens were found hiding in closets and in crawl spaces. Bottles of wine, champagne and cans of beer were found throughout the home. According to police, University School of Milwaukee has contacted them regarding the teens. Their preliminary blood alcohol contents ranged from 0.01 to 0.13.
A relative of an 85-year-old Mequon man reported he was the victim of a scam after he sent more than $40,000 to claim his $650,000 winnings from the Publisher's Clearing House on Jan. 3. The man hid cash in magazines which he then sent to a private mail box and a grocery store in Vancouver, British Columbia.
A 17-year-old Mequon boy was cited for disorderly conduct at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, at 9:30 a.m. Jan. 5. When he was asked to remove his hat, he refused and became loud and profane, making an obscene gesture.
A 37-year-old Mequon man was cited for disorderly conduct after causing a disturbance at a daycare facility in the 10400 block of North Cedarburg Road at 5:10 p.m. Jan. 5. He had been called to the daycare because his child was "acting up" and "hitting" others. He yelled at employees and was disruptive.
The owner of a business in the 100 block of East Freistadt Road reported a check for $696 written to purchase a snow blower was drawn a closed account Dec. 16. The snow blower was purchased as a gift by a 31-year-old Milwaukee woman who said she would make good on the check. The worthless check was reported Jan. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29