A cash register with about $150 was taken from Darkside Tanning, 9950 N. Port Washington Road, on June 24 or 25. Pry marks were found on a door.
A backpack and contents including credit cards was taken when left under a car in the 11600 block of North Port Washington Road about midnight June 23. An attempt was made to use one or more of the cards to withdraw money from automated teller machines. However, all transactions were declined.
A pot belly stove, a metal umbrella stand and other scrap metal estimated to be worth more than $400 were taken from an unlocked trailer in the 5100 block of West Donges Bay Road over the past week and reported June 28.
A 24-year-old Mequon man was arrested for possession of two bindles of heroin weighing 0.2 grams after a 911 call regarding a possible drug overdose in the 10300 block of North Versailles Court at 11 a.m. June 28. The man admitted buying the heroin from a white male he called "Dude."
A 19-year-old Cedarburg man was arrested for driving under the influence, failure to have insurance, unsafe lane deviation and refusal to take a breath test after he swerved in traffic and drove 30 mph in a 45 mph zone in the 11200 block of North Port Washington Road at 1:35 a.m. June 23. There was an odor of alcohol and marijuana in the car along with marijuana seeds and leaves scattered about. The man was taken for a blood draw.
An 18-year-old Glendale man was arrested for absolute sobriety, underage drinking, failure to have insurance and not wearing a seat belt in the 11200 block of Interstate 43 at 2:20 a.m. June 24. His blood alcohol content was 0.06. An 18-year-old Glendale man, a passenger, was arrested for underage drinking. He admitted to having "a lot" to drink. His BAC was 0.08.
A 40-year-old Greendale woman was arrested for drunken driving, with two prior convictions, and unsafe lane deviation in the 3500 block of West Mequon Road at 1:45 a.m. June 25. The woman who was barefoot said her shoes were in the back seat. There were no shoes in the car. She also admitted having "one beer" and was on her way to dog sit. Her BAC was 0.13 and she was taken for a blood draw.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8