· A 22-inch self-propelled lawn mower, value not listed, was taken from Mequon Ace Hardware, 11001 N. Port Washington Road, about 11:35 a.m. June 27. A balding male wearing jeans and a white shirt took the mower from the front of the store and loaded it into a white Cadillac and drove away.
· A smartphone valued at more than $500 was taken from Wireless Zone, 11061 N. Port Washington Road, about 1 p.m. June 27. A male was looking at the phones when he told an employee he had to go to his car to get his ID. When he didn't return, the employee discovered the phone was taken.
· A wallet with $25 was taken after being left unattended on a table while the owner played volleyball at Libby Montana's, 5616 W. Donges Bay Road, at 9 p.m. June 26. A key, cellphone and cash was sitting on that wallet but not taken. The wallet was found about two hours later on the floor with only the $25 missing.
· An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, carrying a concealed weapon and speeding 48 mph in a 30 mph zone in the 5700 block of West Mequon Road at 1:40 a.m. June 21. There was a strong odor of marijuana in the car and also on the man along with marijuana flakes on his clothing and in the car. The man told police he didn't know what the flakes were. He had 6.1 grams of marijuana, two pipes with residue, a digital scale and grinder.
· An 18-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for possession of 3.3 grams of marijuana after a report of a possible drug deal in the 6100 block of West Mequon Road at 5 p.m. June 25. The man drove off but was stopped. He denied having drugs in his car until he was told canine Officer Vero was being called to the scene and then admitted there was some under his seat that he had just purchased for $30. He also said he had been smoking marijuana for about three months and mostly bought it from friends.
· A 17-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, and two 16-year-old boys of Mequon and Thiensville for possession of marijuana after two cars were seen after closing at Rotary Park, 4100 W. Highland Road, at 10:11 p.m. June 24. When asked if there was anything illegal in the cars, the boys said no. Canine Officer Vero was then called and aggressively indicated on both cars. It was then that one boy admitted coming to the park to purchase marijuana. A scale, two pipes with residue, numerous lighters, four joints and 4.1 grams of marijuana were confiscated.
· A 52-year-old West Bend man was arrested for drunken driving, refusal to take a breath test, defective lamp and disorderly conduct in the 12100 block of North Wasaukee Road at 2:48 a.m. June 19. The man, who admitted having two beers, had a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.11. He became verbally belligerent using profane language and when he complained of a medical problem was taken to a hospital.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports