· A smartphone valued at more than $300 was taken when left unattended inside a shoe while the owner entered the bounce house during a Lakeshore Chinooks game at Concordia University, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, at 6 p.m. June 30 and reported July 1.
· A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana and underage drinking with a prior conviction after he was seen walking on private property in the 11100 block of North Port Washington Road at 3 a.m. June 26. The man, who said he just left a party and was trying to get a ride home, had a strong odor of alcohol. He denied drinking and then admitted having two shots of vodka. He was asked for his ID and as he fumbled in his pocket he pulled out a folded paper plate. Inside that was 8.5 grams of marijuana. His blood alcohol content was 0.02.
· A portable toilet was found dumped over near the Interurban Bike Trail at Alliance Bible Church, 13939 N. Cedarburg Road, at 3:45 p.m. July 4. The church has placed the toilet unit there along with seating to be used by people using the trail. There was no information on the damage.
· A 54-year-old Mequon man was arrested for disorderly conduct/domestic violence related after he brought "an ex-girlfriend home" at 9:15 p.m. June 23. He and his wife argued and he then struck her causing minor injury.
· A 42-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after entering a back door at Bella Lai Salon, 1556 W. Mequon Road, at 11:10 a.m. June 28. An employee saw him enter and when he saw her, he left but was stopped about a block away. He denied being in the store but was identified by the employee. The man, who had entered another business also through a back door about an hour before, said he was in the area to attend an anger management meeting. The man was also on parole for burglary and he was ordered to report to his agent.
· Two Illinois women and a Mequon man, all 19, were arrested for underage drinking and warned for violation of park hours at Riverview Park, 4200 W. Grace Ave., at 1:17 a.m. June 29.
· A 32-year-old Mequon man was cited for illegal dumping after dumping his trash into a private Dumpster in the 7500 block of West Mequon Road on July 1 or 2. When the man was located, he admitted the illegal dumping.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11