· A framed autograph jersey signed by Miami Heat basketball player Dwyane Wade valued at $1,000 was taken from a doctor's second floor suite in the Seton Building, 13133 N. Port Washington Road, sometime May 22 to May 29. Another burglary of about $25 in cash taken from a glass jar was reported in a first floor suite in the same building June 2 or 3.
· Two 17-year-old Cedarburg boys were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and one for possession of marijuana after their car was stopped for expired registration in the 13100 block of North Green Bay Road at 6:50 p.m. June 4. Two pipes were found in the car and a small amount of marijuana and a digital scale disguised as a two-packet CD holder were found in a backpack.
· A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, driving left of center and refusal to take a breath test in the 13300 block of North Cedarburg Road at 3:30 p.m. June 5. Another driver called police after seeing the man swerving in traffic almost causing an accident.
· A 59-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for drunken driving, with three prior convictions, and defective lamps in the 7700 block of West Freistadt Road at 1:48 a.m. June 7. The man admitted having a few beers at a local bar and also two beers at a Germantown bar. Because of prior drunken driving convictions the man's blood alcohol content could be no more 0.02 and his was 0.06. He was taken for a blood draw.
· A car window was broken possibly by being shot with a BB gun in the 3600 block of West Sherbrooke Drive on June 3 or 4. Damage was more than $200.
· Eleven students, 17 and 18, were warned for vandalism after a number of illegally parked cars were found just north of Homestead High School in the 11300 block of North County View Drive about 1 a.m. June 7. Some of the students carried cups of washable dye that was to be used to paint the windows at the school. Three students, who ran from police, were issued parking tickets.
· A 41-year-old woman and a 50-year-old man of Charleston, South Carolina, were arrested for battery/domestic violence related after a report of a confrontation in a room at the Chalet Motel, 10401 N. Port Washington Road, at about 11 p.m. June 4. When police arrived, the man was sitting in the hallway bleeding. He told police, the woman had jumped him and bit him. He also admitted that he then struck her. A police report says the two had prior issues in their relationship and those issues became a problem again due to recent incidents.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18