· Jewelry valued at about $400 was taken from a residence in the 10500 block of North Hidden Creek Court between 7 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. June 11. A rear door was forced open to gain entry and there were signs of the home being searched.
· A small amount of change was taken from an unlocked car in a driveway in the 1700 block of West River Forest Drive overnight June 10 and 11.
· A digital media player and stereo equipment including amplifiers valued at about $300 were taken from an unlocked car in a driveway in the 12600 block of North River Forest Circle during the day June 11.
· A 34-year-old Cedarburg man was arrested for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, driving after revocation, failure to have insurance, a warrant, and unsafe lane deviation in the 14400 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:25 a.m. May 22. When stopped, he told police he was "almost home." He was taken for a blood draw that showed a blood alcohol content of 0.153.
· A 26-year-old West Bend man was arrested for drunken driving and unsafe lane deviation after he was seen weaving from his lane onto the shoulder and then crossing the center line in the 3400 block of West Mequon road at 3:10 a.m. June 8. The man struggled to find his driver's license – the officer pointed it out to him. The man's BAC was 0.13.
· A 47-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving and refusal to take a breath test after a 911 call reporting a possible drug deal in the 10000 block of North Port Washington Road at 5 p.m. June 12. The woman had left the scene before police arrived but then returned. When asked, she denied drinking and then became disorderly using profane language. She failed field sobriety tests and had a preliminary BAC of 0.14.
· A 35-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving and failure to have insurance after pulling into a parking lot in the 6900 block of West Donges Bay Road at 1 a.m. June 13. The man admitted he had been drinking and told police he stopped because he wanted to "sleep it off." His BAC was 0.14.
· A 19-year-old Mequon man was cited for underage drinking when the car he was in was stopped for expired registration in the 11000 block of North Port Washington Road at 3 a.m. June 8. The driver had not been drinking.
· A Thiensville woman and a Milwaukee man, both 48, were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, three pipes with marijuana residue, and trespassing after they were found sleeping in an out building in the 10500 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:35 a.m. June 13. Police were called to the scene after a report of the theft of scrap metal. A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman, who came to pick them up, was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant.
· A 16-year-old Mequon boy was taken into custody for disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property in the 2900 block of West Riverland Drive at 7:50 p.m. June 13. The boy refused to do his chores so his parents took away his electronic tablet. He then began to throw things breaking some dishes and a flat screen TV. He was taken to the Youth Treatment Center.
· A 40-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for taking several cans of baby formula from Walgreens, 278 N. Main St., at 8:54 a.m. June 11.
· A 56-year-old Cedarburg woman was arrested for drugged driving in the 200 block of Green Bay Road after a caller who was following her reported the woman's vehicle deviating from its lane, crossing the center line, striking a curb and driving southbound in the northbound lane of North Main Street at 9:02 a.m. June 6. When police found her in a parking lot, she appeared dazed and confused and failed field sobriety tests. She was taken for a blood draw, the results of which were not available.
· A 43-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he broke items in a friend's apartment in the 100 block of Linden Lane at 1:29 a.m. June 16. He fled the scene and was found in a vehicle driven by a 48-year-old woman who was arrested for drunken driving, second offense. Her BAC was not available.
· The Thiensville Fire Department responded to a fire at a restaurant in the 100 block of North Main Street at 12:49 p.m. June 13. A coffee roaster had started on fire. The restaurant was evacuated and firefighters quickly extinguished the fire. There were no reported injuries and no damage amount was available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Jan. 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Jan. 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Jan. 7, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Dec. 31, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Dec. 24, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Dec. 10, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Dec. 3, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Nov. 5, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Oct. 29, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Oct. 15, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: Sept. 10, 2015