· Two business cellphones, value not available, were taken from an office at Cliff Bergen & Associates, 6300 W. Donges Bay Road, sometime after April 23 and reported May 23. The theft was discovered after the company received a call from their provider reporting their minutes for the month had all been used. At that time, an employee called the cellphone number and a person did answer but immediately hung up.
· A 34-year-old Cedarburg man was arrested for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, operating after revocation, failure to have insurance, an outstanding warrant for failure to appear and lane deviation in the 14200 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:25 a.m. May 22. The man admitted his license was revoked saying he was almost home and "probably had drunk too much." His preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.15 and he was taken for a blood draw.
· A 22-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving, failure to have insurance and illegally parking on a highway after he was seen sitting at a green light without moving in the 5000 block of West Mequon Road at 2:18 a.m. May 26. When asked for his license he fumbled with his wallet and then handed it to the officer who handed it back. The man's preliminary BAC was 0.23 and he was taken for a blood draw.
· Three Mequon males, 16, 17, 18, and a 19-year-old Milwaukee man were arrested for disorderly conduct and intimidation of a witness after they attacked another male in the 3800 block of West Le Mont Boulevard at 4:20 p.m. May 17. The victim said two of the males picked him up in their car and they met up with the other two and then they all "jumped him." He ran into a wooded area and then into a subdivision where a resident called police. The males drove off but were stopped. The 17-year-old old struggled with police and after being handcuffed and placed in the squad car, he removed the handcuffs and kicked and damaged the door and the Plexiglass window. He was then arrested for damage to property and attempting to escape.
· Three 18-year-old men of Mequon, Thiensville and Waukesha, an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman and four Mequon females, ages 17 and 18, were arrested for underage drinking after a TIP 411 call complaining of noise and possibly underage drinking in the 6500 block of West Freistadt Road at 9:35 p.m. May 24. When police arrived, some of the people attempted to flee and others were found in a cabin along with many bottles of beer and wine.
· A 17-year-old Mequon boy, riding a motorcycle, was arrested for absolute sobriety, underage drinking, unregistered vehicle, operating a motorcycle without proper endorsement, no insurance and speeding over 60 mph in a 40 mph zone at Rosewood and Mulberry drives at 3:54 a.m. May 27. The boy, who smelled of alcohol, denied drinking saying he had been at his girlfriend's house and was now going home. He then admitted having two beers and two shots. His BAC was 0.03.
· A 19-year-old West Bend man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and a 19-year-old Whitefish Bay woman for speeding 61 mph in a 40 mph zone in the 9800 block of West Mequon Road at 3:20 p.m. May 27. There was an odor of marijuana in the car and a pipe with residue was seen near the man's feet. The man admitted the pipe was his.
· Items, no value listed, were taken from an apartment in the 600 block of North Main Street sometime before 9:30 a.m. May 30. The front door was forced open to gain access to the apartment.
· The Thiensville Fire Department was dispatched to an apartment building in the 100 block of Linden Lane at 7: 21 p.m. May 27 for a report of smoke in one of the apartments. The first police officer on the scene evacuated all the tenants and forced entry was made to the apartment. It was discovered that the tenant was called away and left food cooking on the stove and started on fire. There was minor smoke damage and no other damage was noted.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 28
- Police report: Jan. 21
- Police report: Jan. 13
- Police report: Dec. 30
- Police report: Dec. 23
- Police report: Dec. 17
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Police Report: Nov. 19
- Police Report: Nov. 12
- Police Report: Nov. 5
- Police Report: Oct. 29
- Police Report: Oct. 22
- Police report: Oct. 15