· A set of golf clubs, a bicycle and a suitcase with clothing were taken from an open garage in the 3100 block of West Grace Avenue prior to 6:50 p.m. March 9.
· A 24-year-old Mukwonago woman and a 22-year-old Waukesha man were arrested for theft of baby formula, valued at $102, from Metro Market, 11558 N. Port Washington Road, on Feb. 26. The couple, arrested last week, were identified after they were arrested for thefts of baby formula in other communities, including Waukesha and New Berlin.
· A smartphone was taken after it was left on a couch hour at the Logeman Center, 6100 W. Mequon Road, prior to 12:15 p.m. March 13.
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia (a homemade pipe with residue) and a 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for obstructing police (giving a false name) after they were seen walking on the golf course at Mee-Kwon Park, 6333 W. Bonniwell Road, at 12:30 a.m. March 10.
· A 34-year-old Plymouth woman was arrested for possession of 0.7 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license in the 13600 block of Interstate 43 at 1:33 a.m. March 10. Police stopped the car because a check revealed the car's owner, the woman's husband, had a suspended license. The woman said she didn't know his license was suspended. There was a strong odor of marijuana on the woman's clothing, and a blunt was found in her purse. She then admitted smoking the drug earlier but denied knowing she had more in her purse.
· A 50-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving and a probation violation after he was stopped for failure to display a front plate on his vehicle in the 7700 block of West Freistadt Road at 1 a.m. March 9. The man was unruly and used vulgarities and profanities when speaking with officers. His BAC was 0.12.
· A resident reported that his social security number had been used to file a federal tax form March 7.
· Two juveniles reported that the a man approached them two times asking personal questions as they walked in and around the 12400 block of North Ville du Parc Drive at 11:30 a.m. March 10. The man first asked why they weren't in school and where they went to school. The second time he asked what grade they were in and showed them a "small gold badge." The case is under investigation.
· A 57-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop in the 600 block of North Main Street at 7 p.m. March 15. After she was stopped for speeding, an officer could smell a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage on her breath, and she stumbled slightly when she exited the vehicle. She failed the field sobriety tests. She was taken to St. Mary's Hospital for a blood draw, the results were not available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3