· A drill valued at $180 was taken from an unlocked car in a driveway in the 1700 block of West Liebau Road on May 2 or 3. The car had been rummaged through.
· An electronic tablet, value not listed, was reported taken after it was left in the women's bathroom at Culver's, 11150 N. Port Washington Road, about 5 p.m. May 7. When the woman realized it was missing, she asked an employee if anyone had turned it in and was told it had been turned in and given to someone else who said it belonged to them.
· A Milwaukee woman is a suspect in the theft of cakes valued at about $200 at the Metro Market, 11558 N. Port Washington Road, on May 7. The woman had ordered the cakes and when she picked them up on various dates, left without paying.
· Items valued at more than $1,000 used in the construction of the new railroad spur including tracks, bolts and switch rods were taken from the 9800 block of North Riebs Lane on May 7 or 8 and reported May 9.
· Two Mequon males, 17 and 18, were arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after being stopped for a defective brake light in the 10200 block of North Foxkirk Drive at 6:40 p.m. May 3. The 17-year-old, the driver, was also arrested for an ID card violation, open intoxicants and underage possession of tobacco. A bottle of Old English beer and 13 chewing tobacco pouches were found which the boy admitted were his. When told to exit the car, he asked, "Do I have to?" When told "yes" he got out and quickly locked the car. Canine Officer Vero arrived and hit aggressively inside the front seat of the car. More than 8 grams of marijuana along with pipes with residue, rolling papers and other paraphernalia were confiscated.
· A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving and driving with a suspended registration in the 1200 block of West Pioneer Road at 2 a.m. May 6. The man, who said he was on his way to Green Bay, had bloodshot eyes, smelled of alcohol and slurred his words. He admitted having two beers and one shot over three hours before adding he had not been drinking in the car. His BAC was 0.20.
· Three Concordia University students, two Illinois men, 19 and 20, and a 19-year-old New Berlin woman, were arrested for underage drinking when the car they were in was stopped for failure to dim bright lights on Highland and Green Bay roads at 3 a.m. May 4.
· A 19-year-old Green Bay man was arrested for underage drinking after he was seen walking in the 7800 block of West Highland Road at 4:15 a.m. May 4. The man, who was covered with mud and smelled of alcohol, admitted drinking and said he was walking back to Concordia University. Police gave him a ride.
No reportable incidents this week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 28
- Police report: Jan. 21
- Police report: Jan. 13
- Police report: Dec. 30
- Police report: Dec. 23
- Police report: Dec. 17
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Police Report: Nov. 19
- Police Report: Nov. 12