A 15-year-old Mequon girl was cited for theft of two digital media players valued at $250 taken from an unattended backpack in the girls track locker room at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, about 8 p.m. May 7. A relative of the girl found the players in her possession and the girl then admitted taking them. They were returned.
A 17-year-old Mequon boy was cited for theft of a $35 flashlight during the book sale at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, at 10:45 a.m. May 15. The boy was seen with the flashlight and admitted taking it adding he had no intention of paying for it.
A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of 4.2 grams of marijuana and underage drinking after the car he was in was stopped in the 10000 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:30 a.m. May 11. The driver, a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, was arrested for underage drinking, open intoxicants, driving with a suspended license with two prior convictions and a warrant for that offense. She said she didn't know her license was suspended. The marijuana was in plain sight on the passenger's seat and the man told police he put it there deliberately so they would find it. The driver's BAC was 0.07 and the passenger's was 0.01.
A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, driving with a revoked license, also with a prior conviction, a warrant, refusal to take a breath test and driving west in an eastbound lane on Mequon Road at River Road at 2:15 a.m. May 15. He told police he had not been drinking and was on his way "to my crib." His preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.279, and after a judge issued a warrant he was taken for a blood draw.
Residents reported that their dog, a Maltese poodle, was attacked and killed by a coyote in the 100 block of West Maplewood Court about 9 p.m. May 5. The dog was in the front yard when attacked. Police went to the home but no one answered the door. They called the next day and were told the dog had internal bleeding and "passed away."
A 20-year-old man and a 19-year-old woman, both of Milwaukee, and a 20-year-old Glendale man were arrested for underage drinking after the car they were in was stopped because of hazard lights blinking in the 13900 block of North Wauwatosa Road at 2:10 a.m. May 12. Police reported a strong odor of alcohol in the car and were told someone had spilled a bottle of juice. Their BACs were 0.01, 0.166 and 0.069. The driver had not been drinking.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8