· An unlocked 2006 Nissan Murano with the keys inside was taken from the 10500 block of North Haddonstone Place between 9 p.m. May 17 and 9 a.m. May 18. Inside the car, along with the keys, were items valued at more than $1,300 including a digital media player, a electronic reader and hockey equipment including four pairs of skates. The car was recovered in the 4100 block of North 24th Place, Milwaukee, at 8:20 a.m. May 23. The only items taken were the electronics. The sports equipment was untouched.
· An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and along with a 19-year-old Thiensville woman for disorderly conduct after they were found having sexual contact in the back seat of a car in the 12600 block of North Port Washington Road at 6 p.m. May 20. The man was nude and the woman partially dressed. Canine officer Vero was called to the scene and a trace amount of marijuana was found in the car along with three pipes, a bong, scale, grinder and a rolling machine all with marijuana residue.
· A 21-year-old Palmyra man was arrested for drunken driving, possession of drug paraphernalia, open intoxicants, suspended registration, not carrying a driver's license, failure to have insurance and unsafe lane deviation in the 14400 block of Interstate 43 at 6:10 a.m. May 19. The man failed to stop for more than 10 minutes while he was followed by a squad car. An open bottle of rum was found in the car along with a pipe and jar both with marijuana residue and an orange pill which is being tested. The man, who admitted the marijuana and paraphernalia were his, said he was "just a pot head." He also told police he had just purchased the pipe and asked if he could have it back. His blood alcohol content was 0.14.
· An 18-year-old Milwaukee man, a student, was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, a 7-inch folding knife, at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, about 8 a.m. May 21. The knife was found on a chair where he had been sitting the afternoon of May 20. The next day, he admitted the knife, given to him by his dad two years ago, was his, adding he knew it was wrong to bring it to school but forgot it was in his pocket.
· A 76 year-old man and a 73-old woman both of Mequon were cited for disorderly conduct at an apartment complex in the 10800 block of North Port Washington Road about noon May 22. The man said the woman insulted him, saying he needed a bath and should cut his dog's toenails. The woman said he pushed and grabbed her. After they were cited, they were told not to talk to each other. However, later that day about 5 p.m. the man reportedly spoke to the woman and was issued another citation.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18