Property valued at more than $3,000 including two flat-screen TVs and jewelry were taken from the 7200 block of West Bonniwell Road during the day Nov. 6. There was no sign of forced entry.
A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of stolen property and carrying a concealed weapon in the 10300 block of West Cedarburg Road at 6:45 p.m. Oct. 30. The man had offered a laptop for sale on Craigslist that might have been stolen in Mequon so police set up a meeting with him. The man arrived with a laptop stolen from Fond du Lac, not Mequon. When police approached him, he admitted having a loaded handgun in his pocket.
Checks were reported stolen and possibly some of them forged and cashed in the 2900 block of West Woodland Court sometime in October and reported Nov. 1. The case is under investigation.
About $50 was taken from an office at Sears Appliance store, 10954 N. Port Washington Road, either Nov. 6 or 7.
A 41-year-old Sheboygan man was arrested for possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and probation violation after he was seen swerving in traffic and stopping at a gas station at Mequon and Port Washington roads at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 10. When police approached his car, he threw "something metallic" into the back seat which turned out to be a hypodermic needle. Also found in his car was another needle, a syringe and a rock of heroin. The man, who admitted being a heroin addict, said he had just "shot up."
A 56-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, driving without a license and no insurance on Mequon Road at River Birch Drive at 12:15 a.m. Nov. 6. His blood alcohol content was 0.17.
A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, at 8:45 a.m. Nov. 7. The paraphernalia was in his backpack.
One domestic violence incident was reported this week.
A 37-year-old Thiensville man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Williamsburg Drive at 12:31 a.m. Nov. 13. Officers were called after a fight broke out at a party at an apartment. The Thiensville man did not cooperate during the subsequent investigation. The other party-goers were told to leave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11