· Items valued at more than $31,000, including electronics and jewelry, were taken in a burglary reported Nov. 6 in the 12200 block of North Lake Shore Drive. When the burglary occurred was not yet known.
· A digital media player was taken from an unlocked locker at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, between 7 and 9 a.m. Nov. 7. The family used the "Find my iPhone" app and traced the phone to Southridge Mall, where it was found in a "Cash For Phone" bin about noon Nov. 8.
· A 50-inch flat-screen TV, value not available, was taken from a group home in the 4400 block of West Grace Avenue between 11 p.m. Nov. 13 and 10 a.m. Nov. 14.
· An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and, along with a 21-year-old Milwaukee man, for possession of marijuana after their car was stopped for no headlights and lack of a registration sticker in the 900 block of West Mequon Road at 7:35 p.m. Nov. 13. Marijuana, along with a pipe, was found in a Chinese food carryout container and a backpack.
· A 36-year-old Shorewood woman was arrested for drunken driving and inattentive driving after rear-ending a car stopped at a stop sign at County Line Road at Port Washington Lane at 7 p.m. Nov 8. She admitted drinking at a bar in Grafton and failed field sobriety tests. Her BAC was 0.19.
· A 50-year-old Neenah woman was arrested for drunken driving after she attempted to make a U-turn on railroad tracks and got stuck in the 5700 block of West Donges Bay Road at 9 p.m. Nov. 8. She admitted having two drinks. She failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.18. Her car had to be towed off the tracks.
· A 36-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving and failure to stop for a red light in the 2300 block of West Mequon Road at 2:10 a.m. Nov. 9. At first, the man failed to stop for the squad car. When he did stop, he was asked why he kept driving and said because he was being followed. When asked by who said "you." His BAC was 0.19.
· A 20-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving, underage drinking, and possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and Adderall without a prescription after she was found slumped over in her car in the intersection of North Cedarburg and West Mequon roads at 2:45 a.m. Nov. 9. When asked why she was sitting in the intersection, she said she was waiting for the light to change. Her BAC was 0.17.
· Pumpkins and other items on a porch were either removed or damaged in the 100 block of Linden Lane prior to 9:45 a.m. Nov. 12. A vehicle parked in the underground lot was also scratched.
· 11-11-13 AT 10:36P.M. A tenant in an apartment building in the 200 block of Williamsburg Drive reported an intoxicated male running in and out of an apartment unit at 10:36 p.m. Nov. 11. A 17-year-old Thiensville man who police questioned stated a friend of his, a 16-year-old Milwaukee youth, had left the apartment complex. While interviewing the 17-year-old, the officers could smell the odor of alcohol on his breath. Because he was out on bail on a felony criminal charge, he was taken into custody for felony bail jumping and transported to the Ozaukee County Jail. He was also cited for underage alcohol consumption. The 16-year-old was not located.
· A 57-year-old Thiensville man requested assistance with a disorderly patron who was intoxicated in a business in the 100 block of Green Bay Road at 11:34 p.m. Nov. 16. A 45-year-old Mequon man was removed from the business and cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 28
- Police report: Jan. 21