Two men, 20 and 62 of Mequon and Brown Deer, were arrested for theft and trespassing in the 9900 block of North Baehr Road at 3:35 p.m. Nov. 17. The men drove onto a farmer's field pulling a trailer and attempted to take four water tanks from that field. The farmer saw them and called police. The men said they weren't stealing the tanks, valued at $275 each, but intended to buy them.
A laptop computer valued at $605 was reported taken from the Emergency Department at Columbia St. Mary's Ozaukee Hospital, 13111 N. Port Washington Road, on Nov. 20. It was last seen Nov. 12. The laptop is encrypted and information on it cannot be activated.
A 51-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving, a felony because of three prior convictions within the last five years, in the 11800 block of North Schwemer Lane at 1:10 a.m. Nov. 14. The woman, who failed field sobriety tests and had a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.09, was taken for a blood draw. She was following a car driven by a 46-year-old Milwaukee man who was arrested for two outstanding Mequon warrants.
A 36-year-old Germantown man was arrested for driving with a prohibitive alcohol concentration, with three prior drunken driving convictions, failure to have insurance and driving with a suspended license in the 9900 block of North Wasaukee Road at 2:45 a.m. Nov. 16. The car had a strong odor of cologne, air freshener and cigarette smoke. The man, who said he had "absolutely zero" to drink but then admitted drinking, had a BAC of 0.05. Because of prior drunken driving convictions, his BAC could be no higher than 0.02 and he was taken for a blood draw.
A 24-year-old Glendale man was arrested for drunken driving, driving without headlights and refusal to take a breath test in the 9600 block of North Cedarburg Road at 1:15 a.m. Nov. 19. The man said he "maybe had a beer or a beer and a half." When told he would be taken for a blood draw the man became aggressive with police using vulgar language.
A 15-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for underage drinking at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, at 9 a.m. Nov. 15. The boy became ill just before or during class and it was discovered he had been drinking. His preliminary BAC was 0.08.
A 26-year-old Grafton man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, driving after revocation and failure to stop for an emergency vehicle in the 9800 block of Wauwatosa Road at 1:25 p.m. Nov. 16. The man apologized for not stopping saying he "never saw" the police. The man had a drug pipe hidden in his pants.
A 20-year-old Canadian man was cited for underage drinking when the car he was in was stopped after the driver made an improper turn in the 700 block of West Mequon Road at 3:35 a.m. Nov. 17. The driver, 18, of St. Louis was warned for that turn.
A 24-year-old Grafton man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, carrying a concealed weapon, driving left of center and a probation violation after another driver called 911 to report a driver "all over the road" in the 11700 block of North Port Washington Road at 3:22 p.m. Nov. 21. The man had a pipe with residue and a knife.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29