· A wallet and contents, value not available, was taken from an unlocked car in an unlocked garage in the 10200 block of North Kenilworth Circle sometime 6:30 to 10 p.m. Oct. 7.
· A 16-year-old Thiensville girl was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and along with a Thiensville girl and a Mequon boy, both 15, for trespassing in the 13900 block of North Hillside Drive at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 3. Marijuana weighing 2.8 grams along with a pouch, pipe, screens and a vaporizer with marijuana residue were found in the glove box which the girl said were hers. At the same time, two 16-year-old Mequon boys arrived saying they were there to meet friends. They were also cited for trespassing.
· A 19-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a 20-year-old Milwaukee man for driving with a suspended license in the 1200 block of West Mequon Road at 1 a.m. Oct. 11. The woman had a pipe with residue and a trace amount of marijuana.
· Two Mequon females, ages 17 and 18, were arrested for underage drinking at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 4. Police were doing a walk-through in the parking lot when they saw a bottle of vodka in their car.
· A 59-year-old Mequon woman was arrested on six counts of providing alcohol to minors and those minors, a 17-year-old girl and two girls and three boys, ages 16, all of Mequon, for underage drinking after a TIP 411 call reporting a possible underage drinking party in the 2200 block of West Chestnut Road at 11:20 p.m. Oct. 5. When police arrived, one of the girls and two of the boys ran off but were stopped and cited for resisting.
· A 66-year-old Mequon man was cited for reckless driving and suspended registration, for unpaid tickets, after he almost hit runners and people directing traffic during the Lakefront Marathon at Zedler Lane and Katherine Drive at 9:19 a.m. Oct. 6. Witnesses reported that the man drove right at runners and those directing traffic then yelled at them because they were in the road.
· A 57-year-old Mequon man was cited for disorderly conduct after he threatened and swore at the local postmaster in the 13800 block of North Pine Bluff Road at 10:10 a.m. Oct. 8. The postmaster went to speak to the man after a mail carrier reported being attacked by the resident's dog that tore the carrier's pants.
· A resident reported getting a call from the Ozaukee Police Department telling him he had outstanding arrest warrants but that he could pay for them over the phone at 7:45 p.m. Oct. 7. The resident told the caller he did not have warrants and then called police reporting the scam. No money was lost.
· A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and two warrants and a 29-year-old Milwaukee man for driving after revocation and a warrant in the 10000 block of Interstate 43 at 1:45 a.m. Oct. 10. The woman, a passenger, had a pipe with marijuana residue.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 6, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29