Two cars were broken into and items taken in the 1400 block of West Mequon Road early evening Oct. 1. A laptop computer, calculator and other items valued at more than $900 were taken from one car and a messenger bag and other items valued at more than $300 from the other. A window was broken on one car causing $200 damage. The other car had damage of more than $300 to a lock and the dashboard.
Charges are pending for a 22-year-old Cedarburg man on allegations he choked and attempted to suffocate a 15-year-old boy on the playground of Weyenberg Library, 11345 N. Cedarburg Road, at 5:40 p.m. Oct. 3. The boy reportedly yelled at one of the man's relatives, the man became angry and assaulted the boy. Medical assistance was not required.
A 37-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving and trespassing and a 38-year-old Mequon man for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, trespassing and possession of a controlled substance after they were reported driving what was described as dirt bike motorcycles on private property in the 13800 block of North Hillside Drive at 1:40 a.m. Sept. 25. They damaged the crops on that private land and an arrest/citation is pending for criminal damage to property. The 38-year-old had prescription medicine without a prescription. Their preliminary blood alcohol contents were 0.162 and 0.21. They were taken for blood draws.
A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for drunken driving and violation of restrictions of his driver's license and, along with a 17-year-old Whitefish Bay boy, for underage drinking and possession of drug paraphernalia after he was stopped for squealing his tires and a defective brake light in the 11400 block of North Valley Drive at 2:27 a.m. Sept. 30. The boys said they were looking for a homecoming party but didn't know where it was. The driver had a marijuana joint in the ashtray and the other boy had a drug pipe with residue. The driver's BAC was 0.12 and the passenger's was 0.08.
An 18-year-old Naperville, Ill., man was arrested for violation of absolute sobriety, underage drinking, underage person transporting alcohol and speeding 48 mph in a 35 mph zone in the 11300 block of North Port Washington Road at 3:35 a.m. Oct. 3. His BAC was 0.04. An 18-year-old Menasha man and a 19-year-old Appleton man, passengers, were arrested for underage drinking. Their BACs were 0.03 and 0.04.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18