Jewelry was taken from the 10300 block of North Westport Circle between Aug. 29 to Sept. 8.
Pry marks were found on a window, but entry was not gained, in the 11100 block of North San Marino Drive about noon Sept. 10. The resident heard noises and found the pry marks when he went to investigate.
Tools and a hunting bow were taken from a garage in the 6100 block of West Lilly Lane between May 1 to June 15 and reported Sept. 12.
A 39-year-old West Allis woman employed as a housecleaner was arrested for theft in the 1300 block of West Stillwater Circle about noon Sept. 12. Her employer saw her take $6 from a wallet while she was cleaning.
A 59-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for drunken driving after a report of an erratic driver in the 14300 block of Interstate 43 at 2 a.m. Sept. 8. His blood alcohol content was 0.13.
A 22-year-old Thiensville woman was arrested for drunken driving, unreasonable and imprudent speed, open intoxicants and driving without a valid license after she lost control of her car and hit trees and a park bench outside the Frank L. Weyenberg Library, 11345 N. Cedarburg Road, at 4:35 p.m. Sept. 9. Her BAC was 0.16.
Thirteen Mequon males and females, ages 16 to 20, were cited for underage drinking in the 600 block of West Kenilworth Circle at 11 p.m. Sept. 8. An 18-year-old Mequon woman was cited for providing alcohol to underage persons, and an 18-year-old Mequon man, who had been cited for underage drinking, was also cited for resisting arrest after he jumped out a window trying to flee.
A 42-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon (a knife), criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct after an Interstate 43 road-rage incident that ended at St. Mary's Ozaukee Hospital, 13111 N. Port Washington Road, at 8:40 a.m. Sept. 10. A 41-year-old Milwaukee man was also cited for disorderly conduct. The two had followed each other off the freeway and into the hospital's lot, where the woman slashed one of the man's tires.
A 46-year-old Mequon man was cited for illegal dumping after he discarded personal items, including mail with his name on it, in a trash bin at Oriole Lane Elementary School, 12850 N. Oriole Lane, at 4 p.m. Sept. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 16, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 9, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 2, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 28, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 21, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: August 7, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports