· About 12 inches of copper pipe was taken from a water heater in the 4900 block of West County Line Road sometime Sept. 16 to 18. There was sign of forced entry. No other items were listed as taken.
· Copper piping and wire were reported taken from an air conditioner unit in the 11700 block of North Country Lane on Sept. 16. When the theft happened and the value was not available.
· Seven garden gnomes, value not listed, were taken from the 13900 block of North Shady Lane over the last three weeks and reported at 10:30 a.m. Sept. 17.
· An animal charity jar with about $125 of donations was taken from the checkout counter at The Feed Bag, 10900 N. Port Washington Road, on Sept. 17 or 18.
· A GPS unit valued at $300 and a six-pack of Gatorade valued at $10 were taken from two cars in the 1800 block of West El Rancho Drive on Sept. 18 or 19.
· A chop saw valued at $1,500 was taken from the back of a truck in the 1600 block of West El Rancho Drive on Sept. 18 or 19.
· A 19-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, driving while suspended and failure to have insurance after being stopped for a broken break light in the 9700 block of North Port Washington Road at 9:30 a.m. Sept. 13. The woman had a Schedule III narcotic without a prescription.
· A 19-year-old Mequon man was arrested for possession of marijuana and violation of his probation/parole after being stopped for speeding 48 mph in a 35 mph zone on Glen Oaks Lane at Port Washington Road at 12:55 a.m. Sept. 16. The man said he was speeding to the hospital because a relative had just been admitted. There was an odor of marijuana in the car but he denied smoking the drug. A bag with 4.1 grams of marijuana was found on the floor near his feet.
· A 30-year-old Grafton man was arrested for drunken driving, driving after revocation, drunken driving related, violation of his driver's license restrictions and improper parking after he was seen sitting at a green light for three cycles of that light in the 7500 block of West Mequon Road at 4 a.m. Sept. 15. He admitted to drinking and failed field sobriety tests. His blood alcohol content was 0.13.
· Five mailboxes were reported damaged in the 10000 block of Huntington Drive and the 9800 and 9900 blocks of North Concord Drive the morning of Sept. 20. The amount of damage was not listed.
· A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to have insurance and driving after suspension, with three prior convictions, in the 14400 block of Interstate 43 at 3 a.m. Sept. 20. The man admitted he never had a license and that he had been cited three prior times for that but on this day he had to drive to get to work because he overslept. A plastic container was in the car with marijuana residue.
· A 17-year-old Mukwonago girl was arrested for possession of marijuana and passing illegally after the vehicle she was driving passed another vehicle in a no-passing zone in the 200 block of North Main Street at 10:33 p.m. Sept. 21. When the officer stopped and talked with the driver, he could smell the odor of marijuana in the vehicle. Two blunts were found in a cigar package. The contents were tested and found to be marijuana. The passenger in the vehicle, a 23-year-old Milwaukee man was on probation; Department of Corrections placed a hold on him and he was transported to the Ozaukee County jail.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 28