· Jewelry including gold and silver necklaces valued at more than $2,000 and a .22-caliber long gun valued at $200 were taken from the 13600 block of North Green Bay Road sometime after July 31 and reported Aug. 25. There are known suspects.
· An attempted burglary was reported in the 4800 block of West Bonniwell Road during the day Aug. 23. Pry marks were found on a door and the lock was damaged.
· A utility trailer valued at $250 was taken from the 14200 block of North Cedarburg Road sometime Aug. 23 to 26 and reported Aug. 29.
· A purse and wallet valued at $300 were taken from a car parked at Elite Fitness, 11616 North Port Washington Road, the morning of Aug. 28. A window was broken causing more than $200 damage.
· A 19-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of marijuana, driving with a suspended license and failure to have insurance after she was stopped for not dimming her high beans as she passed a squad car on Mequon Road at Justin Drive at 12:50 a.m. Aug. 29. The woman who had no identification also never had a driver's license. A 3-inch blunt and a number of marijuana joints were found in the car which the woman said was her mother's boyfriend's car.
· A 50-year-old Grafton man was arrested for driving under the influence of a controlled substance, nonregistration and unsafe lane deviation after he was seen driving erratically almost causing an accident in the 10200 block of North Wauwatosa Road at 7:50 a.m. Aug. 26. The man, who denied drinking but said he was on multiple medications, was taken for a blood draw.
· A 16-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and a 16-year-old Thiensville girl for underage drinking after a report of a group of juveniles making lots of noise on a porch in the 4200 block of West Le Grande Boulevard at 11:12 p.m. Aug. 22. The boy had a pipe with marijuana residue.
· A 17-year-old Mequon boy was cited for underage drinking and warned for disorderly conduct after a report of an altercation in the parking lot of St. Mary's Ozaukee County Hospital, 13111 N. Port Washington Road, at 11:10 p.m. Aug. 24. The boy had been brought to the hospital by a relative after he returned home and had been drinking. His blood alcohol content was 0.09.
No reportable incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Mequon Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report, June 19, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: June 12
- Mequon Police Report: June 5
- Mequon Police Report: May 29
- Mequon/Thiensville Police Reports 5/4/2014
- Mequon Police Reports
- Police Report: April 17
- Police Reports: April 8
- Mequon/Thiensville police report for April 3
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 18
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 28