Election letters for the Feb. 18 primary are due at the NOW Newspapers office by 5 p.m. Jan. 31.
In the North Shore there are two primaries: Shorewood School Board and Brown Deer Village Board.
Letters are limited to 300 words, and must include the writer's name, community of residence and phone number. The phone number will not be published but will be used for verification purposes. Claims of fact must include documentation (websites or actual copies of documents). NOW reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication.
Email letters to North Shore NOW editor Susan Nord at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186. Letters received after 5 p.m. Jan. 31 will not be published in the paper.
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- SeaWorld grants interview with Mequon student on orcas for paper
- Demond Means resigns as commissioner of the Opportunity Schools and Partnership Program (1)
- Derosier enters not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016