Election letters for the Feb. 18 primary are due at the NOW Newspapers office by 5 p.m. Jan. 31.
In the North Shore there are two primaries: Shorewood School Board and Brown Deer Village Board.
Letters are limited to 300 words, and must include the writer's name, community of residence and phone number. The phone number will not be published but will be used for verification purposes. Claims of fact must include documentation (websites or actual copies of documents). NOW reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication.
Email letters to North Shore NOW editor Susan Nord at email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186. Letters received after 5 p.m. Jan. 31 will not be published in the paper.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016