Election letters for the Feb. 18 primary are due at the NOW Newspapers office by 5 p.m. Jan. 31.
In the North Shore there are two primaries: Shorewood School Board and Brown Deer Village Board.
Letters are limited to 300 words, and must include the writer's name, community of residence and phone number. The phone number will not be published but will be used for verification purposes. Claims of fact must include documentation (websites or actual copies of documents). NOW reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication.
Email letters to North Shore NOW editor Susan Nord at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186. Letters received after 5 p.m. Jan. 31 will not be published in the paper.
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)