Incumbent Theresa Seem will seek a second term on the Glendale-River Hills School Board.
Seem, 48, is a contract attorney with Contract Counsel Solutions.
She lives with her family at 1800 W Woodbury Lane, Glendale.
She earned a bachelor of arts degree in rhetoric and communication studies at the University of Virginia and a J.D. degree at Marquette University.
There are two seats on the School Board that will be contested in the April 3 election. Members serve three-year terms and earn $540 annually.
- Get a pool preview June 4 and 5 in Mequon
- 2016 Bicycle Fest coming to Thiensville June 4
- Bethesda students graduate with gratitude
- Missing Mequon woman Jacquelyn Ranallo found dead in Milwaukee River
- Steffen students earn first place in math competition
- Lake Shore and Steffen students awarded top honors at music festival
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, May 19, 2016
- Memories in the Making Art Showcase to be held May 17