Incumbent Theresa Seem will seek a second term on the Glendale-River Hills School Board.
Seem, 48, is a contract attorney with Contract Counsel Solutions.
She lives with her family at 1800 W Woodbury Lane, Glendale.
She earned a bachelor of arts degree in rhetoric and communication studies at the University of Virginia and a J.D. degree at Marquette University.
There are two seats on the School Board that will be contested in the April 3 election. Members serve three-year terms and earn $540 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meet and greet the Mequon-Thiensville School Board candidates Feb. 10
- Parents, Mequon Thiensville school district officials search for solutions for overcrowded schools
- Master Greg Chay talks discipline, respect at new Mequon Chay's Tae Kwon Do location
- Homestead High School threat suspect reportedly no longer in Mequon-Thiensville district
- A $15,000 reward is now being offered to help find missing Mequon woman
- Overnight parking permission may now be sought online in Thiensville
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Prank call reported alleged shooting prompts closure of Range Line Road, three schools Jan. 25
- Prank call about shooting sends 3 Mequon schools into 'lock down' mode
- Huey Lewis coming to Mequon's Gathering on the Green festival (2)