Incumbent Theresa Seem will seek a second term on the Glendale-River Hills School Board.
Seem, 48, is a contract attorney with Contract Counsel Solutions.
She lives with her family at 1800 W Woodbury Lane, Glendale.
She earned a bachelor of arts degree in rhetoric and communication studies at the University of Virginia and a J.D. degree at Marquette University.
There are two seats on the School Board that will be contested in the April 3 election. Members serve three-year terms and earn $540 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon passes sex offender ordinance
- Mequon-Thiensville residents will vote on $18.2 million referendum proposal
- Soundstage fades out after 56 years
- Giant dome could cover Concordia's soccer field
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014