Shorewood School District Administrator Blane McCann plans to retire July 10. The School Board will consider McCann's request for retirement at its meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
In a letter to the board, McCann, who has been administrator for 10 years, said that he plans to "remain active in the field of education and to continue to make a difference in the lives of children."
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)