Shorewood School District Administrator Blane McCann plans to retire July 10. The School Board will consider McCann's request for retirement at its meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
In a letter to the board, McCann, who has been administrator for 10 years, said that he plans to "remain active in the field of education and to continue to make a difference in the lives of children."
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- SeaWorld grants interview with Mequon student on orcas for paper (1)
- Demond Means resigns as commissioner of the Opportunity Schools and Partnership Program (1)
- Derosier enters not guilty plea
- Oriole Lane condominiums come up again and pass in Mequon
- Worker charged with stealing from senior living community residents
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Frebeka 5 health challenge to be held in Mequon June 26
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, June 16, 2016