Shorewood School District Administrator Blane McCann plans to retire July 10. The School Board will consider McCann's request for retirement at its meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
In a letter to the board, McCann, who has been administrator for 10 years, said that he plans to "remain active in the field of education and to continue to make a difference in the lives of children."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5
- New blood guaranteed on Mequon Common Council
- ELECTION 2014: Three compete for two seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Thiensville's proposed beer garden folds for a second straight year
- Police report: March 4
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Mequon-Thiensville board split on expanding communications director position
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board criticizes Legislature, advocates local control
- News & Notes: Feb. 25