The Shorewood Village Board has three candidates running for two open seats. Longtime trustee Ellen Eckman will not seek re-election in the April election.
Below are the candidates for Village Board:
Patrick Linnane (i), (414) 331-9294;
Paul Zovic, (414) 962-7388;
and Tammy Bockhorst, (414) 967-1972.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are paid $1,000 annually.
Four candidates have thrown their hats into the ring for the Shorewood School Board:
Rob Reinhoffer, incumbent board president, (414) 963-9672;
Colin Plese (i), (414) 906-5359;
Paru Shah, (414) 988-9132;
and Gregg Davis, email@example.com.
Board members serve three year terms. The board president earns $1,200 per year and the members $1,000. Shah was recently appointed by the School Board to fill Michael Mishlove's vacated seat until the April election. The top two vote-getters in the race will win Reinhoffer and Plese's seats. The third overall vote-getter will serve the remainder of Mishlove's original term through spring 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thiensville scoops up new ice cream stand
- Mequon Road expansion discussed at DOT meeting
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Homestead, Shorewood ranked among top 10 Wisconsin high schools
- Big Muddly is Cedar Crest Ice Cream's winner
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 14, 2015
- Mequon considers bait and kill approach to coyote problem (4)
- Mequon entrepreneur Anna Zuckerman expands children's clothing empire