Three men will run unopposed in spring for the three seats up for election on the Glendale Common Council.
District 3 Alderman Elliott Moeser decided not to run in April. Administrative Law Judge for the state of Wisconsin John Gelhard is running for this position.
Gelhard, 50, has served on the board of directors for the Wisconsin State Attorneys Association since 2005 and also served on the board of directors for the Racine Theatre Guild.
District 1 Alderman Robert Whitaker is running once more. He has served as an alderman since 1997. District 5 Alderman Izzy Goldberg is also running. Goldberg has served as alderman for nine years.
Council members serve two-year terms and earn $2,700 a year.
- New version of Peter Pan to debut at Homestead High School
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Signs approved for Cafe Hollander in Mequon (1)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Mequon hosting Arbor Day Festival April 24
- Oriole Lane plan moves on despite opposition
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Recreation Department presents "Annie, Jr." April 15-17
- Unitarian Church in Mequon to host "Care and Choice at the End of Life" on April 24
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board President misses the mark by narrow margin, newcomer joins board (4)