Three men will run unopposed in spring for the three seats up for election on the Glendale Common Council.
District 3 Alderman Elliott Moeser decided not to run in April. Administrative Law Judge for the state of Wisconsin John Gelhard is running for this position.
Gelhard, 50, has served on the board of directors for the Wisconsin State Attorneys Association since 2005 and also served on the board of directors for the Racine Theatre Guild.
District 1 Alderman Robert Whitaker is running once more. He has served as an alderman since 1997. District 5 Alderman Izzy Goldberg is also running. Goldberg has served as alderman for nine years.
Council members serve two-year terms and earn $2,700 a year.
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- New Torah scroll welcomed to the Peltz Center for Jewish Life with parade in Mequon
- Video: Peltz Jewish Center parades new Hakhel Torah
- 'Visionary leader' in Mequon receives Prevent Blindness Wisconsin's SEER award