A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Thiensville board mulls housing mix
- How the Mequon-Thiensville Historical Society is remaking itself in 21st-century style
- Thiensville likely to switch to recycling carts, bi-weekly pickup
- Thiensville to consider beer garden bid proposals
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Openings abound in spring elections