Incumbent Mequon-Thiensville School Board member Michele Ziegler has announced her intention to seek re-election.
Ziegler, 45, is completing her first term on the board.
She is the assistant professor and chair of Cardinal Stritch University's undergraduate special education department.
Ziegler lives at 13911 N. Martin Way with her husband, Dean, and two children.
She holds a bachelor's degree in special education and psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, master's degree in education administration from Indiana University and a doctorate in education and education administration from UW-Madison.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are not paid. District offices are at 5000 W. Mequon Road, Mequon.
(Update: Story changed from earlier version to include corrected first name)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Majority of students like trimester schedule
- Crime decreases in Thiensville in 2012
- Cracking the Medicare mystery
- Mequon-Thiensville to teach updated human growth curriculum
- Police Report: May 21
- Mequon-Thiensville School Board to draft letter to state on budget issues
- Police Report: May 20
- Mequon's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Zganjar elected president of Mequon Common Council
- Police Report: May 15