The 22nd annual Homestead Football Golf Outing will be held Monday, June 30 at Fire Ridge Golf Course in Grafton, starting at 12:30 p.m.
The cost is $100 and that cost covers 18 holes of golf, a power cart, prizes, refreshments and a dinner after the outing. It's an 18-hole event with a shotgun start.
The 2014 season represents the 54th year of Homestead football and every coach and player who has been involved in the program from 1959 to 2008 is being invited back to the event
Proceeds go to help the Highlanders successful football program.
For more information, please call head coach Dave Keel (414) 460-0238 or assistant coaches Fritz Rauch (262) 238-5869, Tom Fugate (262) 238-5941 and Matt Wolf (262) 238-5907.
- Homestead girls soccer team hangs on to beat Germantown, 3-2
- Germantown girls softball team wins critical test against Homestead, 8-4
- Homestead's Routhier earns $20,000 scholarship
- Mangan ready for challenge at Arrowhead
- Like father like daughter, Keels love their softball
- Homestead looking for new AD as Mangan moves on
- Marotta keeps the family business 'on board'
- Fish's passing leaves a large hole in Mequon community
- Girls basketball: Homestead snaps playoff drought with convincing win
- Denmark, Hunt head to state mats for Homestead