The 22nd annual Homestead Football Golf Outing will be held Monday, June 30 at Fire Ridge Golf Course in Grafton, starting at 12:30 p.m.
The cost is $100 and that cost covers 18 holes of golf, a power cart, prizes, refreshments and a dinner after the outing. It's an 18-hole event with a shotgun start.
The 2014 season represents the 54th year of Homestead football and every coach and player who has been involved in the program from 1959 to 2008 is being invited back to the event
Proceeds go to help the Highlanders successful football program.
For more information, please call head coach Dave Keel (414) 460-0238 or assistant coaches Fritz Rauch (262) 238-5869, Tom Fugate (262) 238-5941 and Matt Wolf (262) 238-5907.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by Popp, Homestead seizes fifth state football title
- Homestead girls basketball team has high expectations
- Highlanders rejoice over state football title
- Homestead wins fifth state football title, 28-12, over Waukesha West (2)
- Homestead football team faces uphill title fight against West
- Wolf and Zortman fill in each other's gaps well
- Long travel times for state playoffs are dangerous at night
- Homestead football team back in state finals after 27-23 thriller
- Homestead football team back to state semis with win over East
- Homestead whips Brookfield East, 35-25, advances to state semifinals