The 22nd annual Homestead Football Golf Outing will be held Monday, June 30 at Fire Ridge Golf Course in Grafton, starting at 12:30 p.m.
The cost is $100 and that cost covers 18 holes of golf, a power cart, prizes, refreshments and a dinner after the outing. It's an 18-hole event with a shotgun start.
The 2014 season represents the 54th year of Homestead football and every coach and player who has been involved in the program from 1959 to 2008 is being invited back to the event
Proceeds go to help the Highlanders successful football program.
For more information, please call head coach Dave Keel (414) 460-0238 or assistant coaches Fritz Rauch (262) 238-5869, Tom Fugate (262) 238-5941 and Matt Wolf (262) 238-5907.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrestling: Homestead grabs historic tourney title
- Homestead boys shutout Nicolet in third quarter in 65-30 rout
- Wolf comes home as Homestead girls hoops team beat Nicolet, 51-41
- Pfaff, Popp, Perine and Ziebell earn All-Sub for Homestead
- Homestead hockey team gets off to a 4-0 start
- Homestead grapplers will try to build off last season
- Height in hand, guard play will be key for Homestead boys
- Wolf enters new territory coaching Homestead girls
- Menasha's late drive stuns Homestead football team, 8-7
- Menasha's late score stuns Homestead in state football semifinals, 8-7