Mequon resident Linda Cutler is joining United of Greater Milwaukee as a loaned executive in support of the organization's 2010 Community Campaign.
United Way’s loaned executives, sponsored by Milwaukee-area businesses, support more than 1,400 corporations that run workplace giving campaigns or give corporate gifts. The loaned executives educate donors and the community about United Way’s critical role in Greater Milwaukee. The temporary help, supported by corporate and non-profit partners, helps minimize fundraising costs, ensuring that dollars go directly to fund support 160-plus programs at over 80 local agencies. Cutler is sponsored by American Red Cross of Southeastern Wisconsin.
“As the largest health and human services funder in our community, no other organization has as significant an impact on local families. Loaned executives help us continue to run efficiently,” said Mary Lou Young, President and CEO of United Way of Greater Milwaukee. “We are fortunate to have such an engaged group of individuals to support our campaign this year and to help us tackle our community’s most serious problems.”
United Way of Greater Milwaukee will announce its 2010 fundraising goal during its Community Campaign kickoff at Miller Park on September 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG THIENSVILLE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- YOUNG MEQUON RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- American Education Week
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - McGovern Senior Center
- Mequon kids featured on Spriggy SafeT-V, a new series of online safety videos produced for the Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Program and available on KohlsSafeandHealthy.com.