Mequon resident Linda Cutler is joining United of Greater Milwaukee as a loaned executive in support of the organization's 2010 Community Campaign.
United Way’s loaned executives, sponsored by Milwaukee-area businesses, support more than 1,400 corporations that run workplace giving campaigns or give corporate gifts. The loaned executives educate donors and the community about United Way’s critical role in Greater Milwaukee. The temporary help, supported by corporate and non-profit partners, helps minimize fundraising costs, ensuring that dollars go directly to fund support 160-plus programs at over 80 local agencies. Cutler is sponsored by American Red Cross of Southeastern Wisconsin.
“As the largest health and human services funder in our community, no other organization has as significant an impact on local families. Loaned executives help us continue to run efficiently,” said Mary Lou Young, President and CEO of United Way of Greater Milwaukee. “We are fortunate to have such an engaged group of individuals to support our campaign this year and to help us tackle our community’s most serious problems.”
United Way of Greater Milwaukee will announce its 2010 fundraising goal during its Community Campaign kickoff at Miller Park on September 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help