Mequon resident Linda Cutler is joining United of Greater Milwaukee as a loaned executive in support of the organization's 2010 Community Campaign.
United Way’s loaned executives, sponsored by Milwaukee-area businesses, support more than 1,400 corporations that run workplace giving campaigns or give corporate gifts. The loaned executives educate donors and the community about United Way’s critical role in Greater Milwaukee. The temporary help, supported by corporate and non-profit partners, helps minimize fundraising costs, ensuring that dollars go directly to fund support 160-plus programs at over 80 local agencies. Cutler is sponsored by American Red Cross of Southeastern Wisconsin.
“As the largest health and human services funder in our community, no other organization has as significant an impact on local families. Loaned executives help us continue to run efficiently,” said Mary Lou Young, President and CEO of United Way of Greater Milwaukee. “We are fortunate to have such an engaged group of individuals to support our campaign this year and to help us tackle our community’s most serious problems.”
United Way of Greater Milwaukee will announce its 2010 fundraising goal during its Community Campaign kickoff at Miller Park on September 2.
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion