Mequon resident Linda Cutler is joining United of Greater Milwaukee as a loaned executive in support of the organization's 2010 Community Campaign.
United Way’s loaned executives, sponsored by Milwaukee-area businesses, support more than 1,400 corporations that run workplace giving campaigns or give corporate gifts. The loaned executives educate donors and the community about United Way’s critical role in Greater Milwaukee. The temporary help, supported by corporate and non-profit partners, helps minimize fundraising costs, ensuring that dollars go directly to fund support 160-plus programs at over 80 local agencies. Cutler is sponsored by American Red Cross of Southeastern Wisconsin.
“As the largest health and human services funder in our community, no other organization has as significant an impact on local families. Loaned executives help us continue to run efficiently,” said Mary Lou Young, President and CEO of United Way of Greater Milwaukee. “We are fortunate to have such an engaged group of individuals to support our campaign this year and to help us tackle our community’s most serious problems.”
United Way of Greater Milwaukee will announce its 2010 fundraising goal during its Community Campaign kickoff at Miller Park on September 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Richmond School & Hillel Academy visit JA Finance Park
- Voting YES on the MTSD referendum is the right thing to do
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council