The Mequon Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is celebrating 30 Years at our Annual "Celebrate Your Community" Awards Banquet. Join us and special guest Tom Pipines of Fox 6 Sports to recognize the local businesses and citizens that have given outstanding service and contributions to our community.
On Wednesday, October 6 we will gather at Shully's Cuisine, located at 146 Green Bay Road, Thiensville, to honor the 2010 Business of the Year, "Fiddleheads Roastery and Cafe'", the 2010 Small Business of the Year, "Gierach's Service", the Citizen of the Year, "Norman Doll", Distinguished Service Award winner "Mark Roherty" and special recognition for "Elite Sports Clubs in Mequon".
The festivities will begin at 5:30 pm with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction. Dinner will be served at 6:30 pm and the awards program will begin immediately following. The cost to attend is $50 per person with a cash bar, there is still time and room available to reserve your spot or reserve a table for your business.
We want to thank our community sponsors Columbia St. Mary's Ozaukee, Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral Services, Sommer's Automotive and Worzella Photography for thier donations to this wonderful event. Without them we could not have offered such a memorable evening for our award winners. Call the Chamber Office today at 262-512-9358 to make a reservation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- “RAINBOWS” Program Begins October 21
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- IndependenceFirst presents ‘Threads of the World’