Parent Lecture: Understanding Our Disconnected Kids - A Brain Based Approach For Neurobehavioral And Learning Disorders
On Thursday, November 4th, Dr. Jeremy Fritz will present a lecture, ““Understanding our Disconnected Kids: A Brain Based Approach for Neurobehavioral & Learning Disorders” at 7:30 pm at the Brain Balance Achievement Center in Mequon, WI.
This lecture is for parents of children age 4-17 that are struggling with academic, behavior, emotional or sensory issues. Gain a comprehensive understanding and deeper insight into the issues and challenges that these children are facing. Dr. Fritz will explain Autism, Asperger's, Dyslexia, Learning Disabilities, & ADHD as a Functional Disconnection Syndrome (FDS). FDS is a functional imbalance of brain activity within each side and/or between the right and left sides of the brain. Learn brain based strategies that improve behavioral outcomes at home and at school.
Seating for this lecture is limited. For more information or to RSVP, please visit http://brainbalance.eventbrite.com or call 262-240-9915.
The Brain Balance program uses non-medication therapy to help children overcome the challenges of ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, OCD, Tourette’s, Asperger’s, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and other neurobehavioral disorders.
Executive Director, Dr. Jeremy Fritz, says the goal of the program is to correct an imbalance between the left and right sides of the child’s brain. “One side of the brain functions at a lower level than the other side. Because of this, the two hemispheres of the brain are not in sync with each other.” The Brain Balance program integrates physical, sensory and motor activities, educational and behavioral methods, and proper nutrition to help the two sides of the brain communicate better. As a result, children have become more focused in daily activities, shown improvements in school, and enhanced their communication and social skills.
An example of this is Jamie Berger’s son in Mequon. “My son never really looked a child in the eye before going to Brain Balance,” Berger says. “Now he can talk to someone for periods of time. He looks them in the eye. It’s a huge milestone for him.”
The Brain Balance program was created by Dr. Robert Melillo in the 1990’s. There are now 38 Brain Balance franchises nationwide. Dr. Jeremy Fritz is a board eligible Chiropractic Neurologist with the American Chiropractic Neurology Board, certified as a Clinical Nutritionist by the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutrition, and functional medicine practitioner with an emphasis Childhood Neurobehavioral and Developmental Disorders.
For more information on the Brain Balance program, visit www.brainbalancemequon.com
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!