October 23, 2010
For Immediate Release
From: Mequon-Thiensville Sunrise Rotary Club
Contact: Dave Kliber 262-512-9147 (home) or 262-227-9613 (cell); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rotary “Haunted Halloween” Fun Night
Mequon-Thiensville Sunrise Rotary Club will hold its annual “Haunted Halloween”, a community event for children up to 5th grade Wednesday, October 27, 2010. The event will be held at Rotary Park in the Reuter Pavilion, from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Everyone is encouraged to dress in costumes and all will have fun! Activities include a hayride (unless it’s too wet from rain), games, face painting, coloring table, and Jer Bear the Clown.
Tickets will be available at the event entrance for $5, which includes chili or hot dog, beverage, games, and a hayride (weather permitting). Additional tickets may be purchased for more games and activities.
Bring a non-perishable food item for donation to Family Sharing of Ozaukee County and you will receive an additional game ticket (limit one ticket per child).
Rotary provides humanitarian service, high ethical standards, and goodwill and peace in the Mequon-Thiensville community and worldwide. To learn more about Rotary check us out online at www.mtsunriserotary.org or feel free to talk to any Rotary member.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll! (1)
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice