Patrick C. Foy, Jr., MD, has been appointed assistant professor of medicine in hematology/oncology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Foy specializes in treatment of bleeding and clotting disorders, and other benign hematologic conditions. He also has an interest in thoracic oncology with a focus on lung cancer.
He completed both an internal medicine residency and hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, in 2007 and 2010, respectively. During his final two years of training, he was awarded a National Institutes of Health training grant for hemoglobin and cell membrane research.
Dr. Foy received his doctor of medicine in 2004 from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Ill., He received his bachelor of science from the University of Notre Dame in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures