Patrick C. Foy, Jr., MD, has been appointed assistant professor of medicine in hematology/oncology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Foy specializes in treatment of bleeding and clotting disorders, and other benign hematologic conditions. He also has an interest in thoracic oncology with a focus on lung cancer.
He completed both an internal medicine residency and hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, in 2007 and 2010, respectively. During his final two years of training, he was awarded a National Institutes of Health training grant for hemoglobin and cell membrane research.
Dr. Foy received his doctor of medicine in 2004 from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Ill., He received his bachelor of science from the University of Notre Dame in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Community Volunteer Opportunities