Patrick C. Foy, Jr., MD, has been appointed assistant professor of medicine in hematology/oncology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Foy specializes in treatment of bleeding and clotting disorders, and other benign hematologic conditions. He also has an interest in thoracic oncology with a focus on lung cancer.
He completed both an internal medicine residency and hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, in 2007 and 2010, respectively. During his final two years of training, he was awarded a National Institutes of Health training grant for hemoglobin and cell membrane research.
Dr. Foy received his doctor of medicine in 2004 from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Ill., He received his bachelor of science from the University of Notre Dame in 2000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities