Patrick C. Foy, Jr., MD, has been appointed assistant professor of medicine in hematology/oncology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Foy specializes in treatment of bleeding and clotting disorders, and other benign hematologic conditions. He also has an interest in thoracic oncology with a focus on lung cancer.
He completed both an internal medicine residency and hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, in 2007 and 2010, respectively. During his final two years of training, he was awarded a National Institutes of Health training grant for hemoglobin and cell membrane research.
Dr. Foy received his doctor of medicine in 2004 from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Ill., He received his bachelor of science from the University of Notre Dame in 2000.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block