Menomonee Falls Swim Club sent 24 swimmers to the state swim meets which were held at the RecPlex in Pleasant Prairie and at Schroeder Aquatic Center in Brown Deer. They are Morgan Fischer, Sam Siebenaller, McKenna Coulter, Megan Wagoner, Paige Driebel, Emma Jankowski, Elizabeth Gilchrist, Haley DeGrace, Rachel Siebenaller, Megan Hessler, Matt Ciolkosz, Nate Bomm, Sam Neale, Daniel Moldenhauer, Amanda Siehs, Dana Graunke, Abby Schabel, Haley Lucas, Nick Bietz, Ben Midlikowski, John Seiler, Hannah Mast, Sommer Semanek and Alle Ragland.
The 12 and under catagory results are: Sam Siebenaller finished in the top 25% in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 30.59 and took off 3.92 seconds in the 100 meter backstroke. Morgan Fischer improved by 20.54 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley and took off 4.83 seconds in the 50 meter backstroke.
The results for the 13 and over swimmers are: Amanda Siehs took 4th place in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 28.05 and 7th place in the 100 meter freestyle with a time of 1:01.33. Haley Lucas took 8th place in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 28.60.
To learn more about the Menomonee Falls Swim Club, please visit their website at www.teamunify.com/wi/mfsc/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month