Menomonee Falls Swim Club sent 24 swimmers to the state swim meets which were held at the RecPlex in Pleasant Prairie and at Schroeder Aquatic Center in Brown Deer. They are Morgan Fischer, Sam Siebenaller, McKenna Coulter, Megan Wagoner, Paige Driebel, Emma Jankowski, Elizabeth Gilchrist, Haley DeGrace, Rachel Siebenaller, Megan Hessler, Matt Ciolkosz, Nate Bomm, Sam Neale, Daniel Moldenhauer, Amanda Siehs, Dana Graunke, Abby Schabel, Haley Lucas, Nick Bietz, Ben Midlikowski, John Seiler, Hannah Mast, Sommer Semanek and Alle Ragland.
The 12 and under catagory results are: Sam Siebenaller finished in the top 25% in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 30.59 and took off 3.92 seconds in the 100 meter backstroke. Morgan Fischer improved by 20.54 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley and took off 4.83 seconds in the 50 meter backstroke.
The results for the 13 and over swimmers are: Amanda Siehs took 4th place in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 28.05 and 7th place in the 100 meter freestyle with a time of 1:01.33. Haley Lucas took 8th place in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 28.60.
To learn more about the Menomonee Falls Swim Club, please visit their website at www.teamunify.com/wi/mfsc/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Melinda Myers to Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar in at Stein's in Mequon on Sat., June 1
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Nine Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Ozaukee Family Services Fights Child Abuse
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Metabolic Syndrome — When the Sum is Greater than the ‘Parts’
- Trail-Run Wild at the Preserve