Columbia Center, a specialty birth hospital, will host Santa Baby on December 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m.- noon. The event will give parents and children the opportunity take photos with Santa and also give back to the community. Free photos with Santa will be given to families in exchange for their donations of new hats or waterproof gloves for kids or other items listed on their wish list at www.columbiacenter.org/santababy. All donations will benefit the Family Enrichment Center serving Ozaukee County.
What: Santa Baby
When: Dec. 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m.– noon
Where: Columbia Center, 13125 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon
*Enter at northernmost entrance of Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee campus
Cost: Free. Donations are encouraged.
To register: Go to www.columbiacenter.org/santababy
• Family and child photos with Santa Claus. Free 5 x 7 photo for every donation (1 photo per household)
• Donations will be given to the Family Enrichment Center serving Ozaukee County
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Theatre Presents Musical "Opal" at Concordia University
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair