Columbia Center, a specialty birth hospital, will host Santa Baby on December 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m.- noon. The event will give parents and children the opportunity take photos with Santa and also give back to the community. Free photos with Santa will be given to families in exchange for their donations of new hats or waterproof gloves for kids or other items listed on their wish list at www.columbiacenter.org/santababy. All donations will benefit the Family Enrichment Center serving Ozaukee County.
What: Santa Baby
When: Dec. 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m.– noon
Where: Columbia Center, 13125 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon
*Enter at northernmost entrance of Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee campus
Cost: Free. Donations are encouraged.
To register: Go to www.columbiacenter.org/santababy
• Family and child photos with Santa Claus. Free 5 x 7 photo for every donation (1 photo per household)
• Donations will be given to the Family Enrichment Center serving Ozaukee County
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Newcastle Place announces new Community Life Service Director
- Volunteer Opportunities