Columbia Center, a specialty birth hospital, will host Santa Baby on December 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m.- noon. The event will give parents and children the opportunity take photos with Santa and also give back to the community. Free photos with Santa will be given to families in exchange for their donations of new hats or waterproof gloves for kids or other items listed on their wish list at www.columbiacenter.org/santababy. All donations will benefit the Family Enrichment Center serving Ozaukee County.
What: Santa Baby
When: Dec. 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m.– noon
Where: Columbia Center, 13125 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon
*Enter at northernmost entrance of Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee campus
Cost: Free. Donations are encouraged.
To register: Go to www.columbiacenter.org/santababy
• Family and child photos with Santa Claus. Free 5 x 7 photo for every donation (1 photo per household)
• Donations will be given to the Family Enrichment Center serving Ozaukee County
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball