Columbia Center, a specialty birth hospital, will host Santa Baby on December 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m.- noon. The event will give parents and children the opportunity take photos with Santa and also give back to the community. Free photos with Santa will be given to families in exchange for their donations of new hats or waterproof gloves for kids or other items listed on their wish list at www.columbiacenter.org/santababy. All donations will benefit the Family Enrichment Center serving Ozaukee County.
What: Santa Baby
When: Dec. 4, 2010 from 9:30 a.m.– noon
Where: Columbia Center, 13125 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon
*Enter at northernmost entrance of Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee campus
Cost: Free. Donations are encouraged.
To register: Go to www.columbiacenter.org/santababy
• Family and child photos with Santa Claus. Free 5 x 7 photo for every donation (1 photo per household)
• Donations will be given to the Family Enrichment Center serving Ozaukee County
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch - May 6
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville holding on-line auction to benefit Ozaukee Family Services