Glaze Pottery Studio has moved! After six years in Cedarburg, Phil and Kristina Eckert have relocated the 'paint your own pottery and glass fusing studio' to Thiensville! Thank you to the 600 women who welcomed us on our grand-reopening. Ladies' Night Out was a wonderful way to get to meet some of our new neighbors.
Glaze's new home is a 4,000 square foot Victorian style building built in 1907. Although the new space is roomy it maintains the cozy, creative and artisnal feel that Glaze has become known for. The building, located at 149 Green Bay Road, was formerly home to Rick's Steakhouse, then Pastimes Bar, then most recently Studio Cafe. For the past 2 1/2 years the space has been vacant.
Expanded seating and private event options abound! The 3rd floor party room has a mini kitchen and can seat 30 guests. There is studio seating for both pottery and glass on the 1st and 2nd floors, a raw clay room, and a music room where local teachers will be offering piano and guitar lessons.
Also new to Glaze is "The Purple Frog" - a lounge area offering wine, micro brew, assorted non-alcoholic drinks, and snacks. Cafe and bar seating, a large screen tv, and table games complete the cozy and historic space. The lounge area is perfect for gatherings such as book clubs, committee meetings, or simple family and friend game nights. Stop in for a drink and say hello. We would love to get to know our new neighbors!
Studio hours are Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Purple Frog is open extended hours on Friday & Saturday nights until 10:00 p.m. and may be booked for private parties.
Special events and design classes are going on now through Christmas.
Check out our Web site for more information www.glazepottery.com.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues