Glaze Pottery Studio has moved! After six years in Cedarburg, Phil and Kristina Eckert have relocated the 'paint your own pottery and glass fusing studio' to Thiensville! Thank you to the 600 women who welcomed us on our grand-reopening. Ladies' Night Out was a wonderful way to get to meet some of our new neighbors.
Glaze's new home is a 4,000 square foot Victorian style building built in 1907. Although the new space is roomy it maintains the cozy, creative and artisnal feel that Glaze has become known for. The building, located at 149 Green Bay Road, was formerly home to Rick's Steakhouse, then Pastimes Bar, then most recently Studio Cafe. For the past 2 1/2 years the space has been vacant.
Expanded seating and private event options abound! The 3rd floor party room has a mini kitchen and can seat 30 guests. There is studio seating for both pottery and glass on the 1st and 2nd floors, a raw clay room, and a music room where local teachers will be offering piano and guitar lessons.
Also new to Glaze is "The Purple Frog" - a lounge area offering wine, micro brew, assorted non-alcoholic drinks, and snacks. Cafe and bar seating, a large screen tv, and table games complete the cozy and historic space. The lounge area is perfect for gatherings such as book clubs, committee meetings, or simple family and friend game nights. Stop in for a drink and say hello. We would love to get to know our new neighbors!
Studio hours are Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Purple Frog is open extended hours on Friday & Saturday nights until 10:00 p.m. and may be booked for private parties.
Special events and design classes are going on now through Christmas.
Check out our Web site for more information www.glazepottery.com.
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion