On Thursday, December 9th the Next Chapter Bookshop in Mequon hosted a holiday open house to benefit Portal Inc. Despite the snowy weather, attendees enjoyed refreshments, an art raffle and a great shopping experience at this fantastic independent bookstore.
For Over 40 Years, Portal Inc. (a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit) has been enhancing opportunities for persons with disabilities so they may participate fully in their community as valued neighbors, productive workers and respected citizens.
Anyone interested in supporting Portal's mission in our community should contact Marlene Morgan at 262-377-4410.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Mequon Homes on the 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Local MOMS Club raises over $4,000 for Ozaukee Family Services
- Support Germantown High School in the Fight Against Cancer
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Announces 2015 Sponsors
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville supports Ozaukee Family Services
- 65 Incorporated Simplifies Medicare Enrollment Decisions with New Software
- Purchase Art Award Contest
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award