Homestead H.S. presents "The Pajama Game"
Homestead High School will stage the Tony Award-winning musical, "The Pajama Game" Feb. 24-27, 2011. Created by the same team that gave us "Damn Yankees," "The Pajama Game" is a romantic comedy that explores the hysterical effects of a workplace romance in the 1950s. Sparks fly as the new superintendent of a pajama factory tries to quiet the union, which is pushing for a pay raise. He didn't count on falling for the woman who leads the union's grievance committee. This show has such memorable songs as "Steam Heat," "Hernando's Hideaway," and "Hey There."
"The Pajama Game" will be performed Feb. 24-26 at 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 27 at 2 p.m. at Homestead's James Barr auditorium, 5000 W. Mequon Road in Mequon. Admission prices range from $8-$10. Contact Director Amelia Figg-Franzoi for more information at (262) 238-5902.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Caution Pedestrians and Motorists in the North Shore.
- MUSIC AT THE MARKET
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Nationwide Tour Stops at Telsmith, Inc. to Rally for Long-Term Highway Support
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities
- Wild Ones, August 14, Discover Tallgrass Prairies
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business