Do YOU think you might have what it takes to be the next Shaun White or Seth Wescott? On Tuesday, February 1st, at 7:00 PM, Dennis Siegrist from TWEAKboarding (http://tweakboarding.com), a new Menomonee Falls business, will be at the library to speak about the fast-growing sport of snowboarding.
Dennis and his family have been active snowboarders and skateboarders for a number of years. His program will cover the history of snowboarding, the types of equipment that are used in the sport, and will also include some video clips of snowboarding action. There will also be a question-and-answer session at the end of the presentation.
The program will take place in the Library Meeting Room. It is free and open to the public. No advance registration is required. For further information, please contact Kifflie Scott, Teen Librarian, at 532-8910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Katie Wilson, Mequon Resident and Homestead Senior to represent the USA in the 2015 FIS Junior World Snowboard Championships in China
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop