The Richfield Historical Society will be sponsoring an Antique Appraisal and Chili Lunch on Sunday, March 13, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will be held at the Richfield Fire Hall, 2008 Hwy. 175, Richfield, WI 53076.
Three well-known appraisers will be available to provide estimates of your items. Shirley Baumann has worked as a personal property appraiser specializing in antiques and fine arts. She received her accreditation from the International Society of Appraisers. She is a registered Wisconsin Auctioneer and is an active member of several appraisal and auctioneer associations.
Barbara Eash is an instructor for UW-WKE continuing education and is the MPTV Annual Appraisal Fair Coordinator. She is a monthly columnist for Reminisce, Extra, and Country Woman. She has office locations in New Berlin and Waukesha and is a member of the Certified Appraisers Guild of America. She specializes in lamps, ivory, textiles, dolls, glassware and furniture.
Andrew Kimmel is the owner of Paragon Numismatics in Mequon. He holds membership in several numismatic associations. He specializes in coins, currency, stamps, gold, silver and pocket watches.
These noted appraisers will meet with you and discuss and evaluate your antiques. The fee for each item is $5. Chili and fixin's will be available during the duration of the event for $5.
In addition, John VonHaden will be making a short presentation at 11:00 entitled “German Immigrant Patterns to Washington County” for those who are interested. He also will be available to answer questions.
Proceeds from this event will assist with the rebuilding of the foundation of the Messer/Mayer Grist Mill at the Richfield Historical Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Annex Wealth Management Expands to Mequon
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals