On Wednesday, February 23rd, men who have experienced the loss of someone in their lives through death, a month ago or years ago, are invited to attend a gathering, for men only, at Children’s Corporate Center, 999 N. 92nd Street, Milwaukee, from 6:00 – 8:00pm. For more information contact 414-266-2995 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.churchandchapel.com
Men Journeying Through Grief is a gathering for men only who have experienced the death of a loved one, friend or co-worker and find themselves on this journey called grief. This FREE gathering will include a simple supper, sharing of grief information and area resources, as well as some discussion. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will be the facilitator. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling 414-266-2995 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men Journeying Through Grief is offered at no cost through a collaborative effort between Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, Southeast Wisconsin Grief Network, and the Waukesha County Grief Network.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch - May 6