On Wednesday, February 23rd, men who have experienced the loss of someone in their lives through death, a month ago or years ago, are invited to attend a gathering, for men only, at Children’s Corporate Center, 999 N. 92nd Street, Milwaukee, from 6:00 – 8:00pm. For more information contact 414-266-2995 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.churchandchapel.com
Men Journeying Through Grief is a gathering for men only who have experienced the death of a loved one, friend or co-worker and find themselves on this journey called grief. This FREE gathering will include a simple supper, sharing of grief information and area resources, as well as some discussion. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will be the facilitator. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling 414-266-2995 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men Journeying Through Grief is offered at no cost through a collaborative effort between Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, Southeast Wisconsin Grief Network, and the Waukesha County Grief Network.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Newcastle Place announces new Community Life Service Director
- Volunteer Opportunities