Columbia Center, a specialty birth hospital, is adding a second Moms’ Group on Friday afternoons from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The Wednesday morning Moms’ Group will continue to meet from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Moms’ Group offers mothers a chance to gather and to share the joy, challenges and cherished moments of parenting. All moms with babies from infants to toddlers are welcome to attend the group. Moms’ Group is free and there is no registration required.
Columbia Center is commencing the Friday Moms’ Group on February 18, 2011 at 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The group will be held in the Columbia Center Family Lounge. Parents do not have to be “on time” nor do they “have to stay” the entire time. Feeding, snuggling and baby care during class is welcome and encouraged.
What: Columbia Center Moms’ Group Friday Edition
When: Fridays, beginning on February 18, 2011; 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
[Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.]
Where: Columbia Center Family Lounge (Columbia Center is located at the north end of the Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee campus. 13125 N. Port Washington Rd, Mequon)
Who: All moms with babies from birth to toddler age
Columbia Center is an intimate birthing hospital that supports women and their families through pregnancy, birth and beyond. An independent hospital, Columbia Center is located on the Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee campus in Mequon, Wis. and online at columbiacenter.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program