Dominican High School is pleased to announce that 24 students will be inducted into the School’s National Honor Society (NHS) in a ceremony at the School on March 15, 2011.
Membership in NHS is based on scholarship, service, leadership and character. Students who qualify academically (GPA of 3.2 or above) were invited to submit a service resume for evaluation by a confidential faculty selection committee.
The students that will be inducted are: Jennifer Cahala, Amelia Foss, Madeline Franke, Simon Gall, Kayla Gonzalez, Christopher Gozdziweski, Margaret Hessel, Daven Hines, Jr, Amalia Jelacic, Dilonna Johnson, Kevin Krieg, Beatriz Lemus, Denzel McDonald, Valeria Navarro, Christian Oliva, David Pagel, Francisco Scartozzi, Samuel Starke, Heather Stern, Jamall Taylor, Rebecca Welch, Jessica Wierzchowski, Joanne Wycklendt, Mary Yadgir.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23