For Immediate Release Media Contact: Dave Kliber, Asst. PR Chair
March 3, 2011 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone #: 262-512-9147
Rotary Teen Job Fair at MATC-Mequon Campus
Mequon, WI. The Mequon-Thiensville Sunrise Rotary and Milwaukee Area Technical College (“MATC”) is sponsoring a Teen Job Fair to help area Teenagers find summer or weekend employment with area businesses. I will be held at MATC’s north campus in Mequon in the campus cafeteria on April 13, 2011 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
In other communities, Rotary-led Teen Job Fairs have had over 20 employers and close to 300 Teenagers in attendance. This is the first year our local Rotary is organizing this event and many businesses have already expressed an interest.
A table will be available for each area company to promote their business and meet potential employees. There will also be a separate area for conducting interviews on the spot. Teenagers should be dressed appropriately and prepared to complete an employment application. Copy machines will be available to make multiple copies to leave with interested businesses. This is a perfect opportunity for area businesses to fill their open positions, internships or seasonal positions, and to exchange information with potential employee candidates face-to-face.
Location: Milwaukee Area Technical College - Mequon cafeteria
Date/Time: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Employer Registration Deadline: April 9, 2011
Fee: $50 to employers – Free to Teenagers looking for employment
Information/Register: Terry Schacht: (414) 416-0725 email@example.com or
Mark Hauschel: (414) 477-3600 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rotary provides humanitarian service, high ethical standards, and goodwill and peace in the Mequon-Thiensville community and worldwide. To learn more about Rotary check us out online at www.mtsunriserotary.org or feel free to talk to any Rotary member.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Newcastle Place announces new Community Life Service Director
- Volunteer Opportunities