Getting a head start on spring cleaning? Find something you didn't know you had? Have your new found treasure evaluated at the Washington County Historical Society on March 15, 2011 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Mike Paul of Paul Auction Company in Kewaskum will provide pricing as well as entertaining information to the audience on March 15 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Get to the Old Courthouse Museum at 320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend early as this event is very popular.
The evening is free for Washington County Historical Society members, and $5 per person for non-members. Due to the popularity of this event, only one item per person is permitted. If you have more than one item that you would like to have formally appraised contact Paul Auction Company at 262-338-3030. For more information about the event, call WCHS at 262-335-4678.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23