Getting a head start on spring cleaning? Find something you didn't know you had? Have your new found treasure evaluated at the Washington County Historical Society on March 15, 2011 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Mike Paul of Paul Auction Company in Kewaskum will provide pricing as well as entertaining information to the audience on March 15 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Get to the Old Courthouse Museum at 320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend early as this event is very popular.
The evening is free for Washington County Historical Society members, and $5 per person for non-members. Due to the popularity of this event, only one item per person is permitted. If you have more than one item that you would like to have formally appraised contact Paul Auction Company at 262-338-3030. For more information about the event, call WCHS at 262-335-4678.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Fall Remodeling Show Features PBS Chef & Home Improvement Experts
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th