Getting a head start on spring cleaning? Find something you didn't know you had? Have your new found treasure evaluated at the Washington County Historical Society on March 15, 2011 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Mike Paul of Paul Auction Company in Kewaskum will provide pricing as well as entertaining information to the audience on March 15 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Get to the Old Courthouse Museum at 320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend early as this event is very popular.
The evening is free for Washington County Historical Society members, and $5 per person for non-members. Due to the popularity of this event, only one item per person is permitted. If you have more than one item that you would like to have formally appraised contact Paul Auction Company at 262-338-3030. For more information about the event, call WCHS at 262-335-4678.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!