Getting a head start on spring cleaning? Find something you didn't know you had? Have your new found treasure evaluated at the Washington County Historical Society on March 15, 2011 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Mike Paul of Paul Auction Company in Kewaskum will provide pricing as well as entertaining information to the audience on March 15 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Get to the Old Courthouse Museum at 320 S. 5th Ave, West Bend early as this event is very popular.
The evening is free for Washington County Historical Society members, and $5 per person for non-members. Due to the popularity of this event, only one item per person is permitted. If you have more than one item that you would like to have formally appraised contact Paul Auction Company at 262-338-3030. For more information about the event, call WCHS at 262-335-4678.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System