The Ozaukee County Democratic Party will provide an opportunity for residents of Mequon/Thiensville to learn how they can get involved with local efforts to recall State Senators Alberta Darling and Glenn Grothman, and to meet the Democratic candidates for the open 60th Assembly District seat this Wednesday night, March 16, at 7:00pm at the Cedarburg City Hall.
Most of Mequon is in Alberta Darling's 8th Senate District, but nearly the entire northwestern quarter of Mequon is in Glenn Grothman's 20th Senate District and also the vacant 60th Assembly District.
The 60th Assembly District was vacated by Mark Gottlieb after he was appointed to be Transportation Secretary by Governor Walker, and a primary election will be held to nominate Democratic and Republican candidates to fill that seat on April 5th.
Speaking at this event will be Democratic candidates Rick Aaron and Perry Duman.
This meeting is open to the public and will be held at 7:00pm, Wednesday March 16th, on the lower level of the Cedarburg City Hall, W63 N645 Washington Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures