YMCA Camp Minikani is joining people across the country in celebrating Children & Nature Awareness Month by getting outside and having fun in nature. The snow is finally disappearing, the robins have returned, and the skunk cabbage is trying to break through the soil. That means spring is here! Our monthly Family Nature Club gathering will be a celebration of new life this month as we take a “signs of spring” hike through the woods and marshes. Bring family, friends, and neighbors of all ages to explore, learn, and celebrate together!
Family Nature Club
Date: Tuesday, April 5
Location: YMCA Camp Minikani
Call Allyson for more info at (262)-251-9080.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities