YMCA Camp Minikani is joining people across the country in celebrating Children & Nature Awareness Month by getting outside and having fun in nature. The snow is finally disappearing, the robins have returned, and the skunk cabbage is trying to break through the soil. That means spring is here! Our monthly Family Nature Club gathering will be a celebration of new life this month as we take a “signs of spring” hike through the woods and marshes. Bring family, friends, and neighbors of all ages to explore, learn, and celebrate together!
Family Nature Club
Date: Tuesday, April 5
Location: YMCA Camp Minikani
Call Allyson for more info at (262)-251-9080.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues