YMCA Camp Minikani is joining people across the country in celebrating Children & Nature Awareness Month by getting outside and having fun in nature. The snow is finally disappearing, the robins have returned, and the skunk cabbage is trying to break through the soil. That means spring is here! Our monthly Family Nature Club gathering will be a celebration of new life this month as we take a “signs of spring” hike through the woods and marshes. Bring family, friends, and neighbors of all ages to explore, learn, and celebrate together!
Family Nature Club
Date: Tuesday, April 5
Location: YMCA Camp Minikani
Call Allyson for more info at (262)-251-9080.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Newcastle Place announces new Community Life Service Director
- Volunteer Opportunities