YMCA Camp Minikani is joining people across the country in celebrating Children & Nature Awareness Month by getting outside and having fun in nature. The snow is finally disappearing, the robins have returned, and the skunk cabbage is trying to break through the soil. That means spring is here! Our monthly Family Nature Club gathering will be a celebration of new life this month as we take a “signs of spring” hike through the woods and marshes. Bring family, friends, and neighbors of all ages to explore, learn, and celebrate together!
Family Nature Club
Date: Tuesday, April 5
Location: YMCA Camp Minikani
Call Allyson for more info at (262)-251-9080.
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"