YMCA Camp Minikani is joining people across the country in celebrating Children & Nature Awareness Month by getting outside and having fun in nature. The snow is finally disappearing, the robins have returned, and the skunk cabbage is trying to break through the soil. That means spring is here! Our monthly Family Nature Club gathering will be a celebration of new life this month as we take a “signs of spring” hike through the woods and marshes. Bring family, friends, and neighbors of all ages to explore, learn, and celebrate together!
Family Nature Club
Date: Tuesday, April 5
Location: YMCA Camp Minikani
Call Allyson for more info at (262)-251-9080.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball