BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank’s Ozaukee County branches will kick off the spring cleaning season by offering two free public seminars on how to create a clutter-free environment with a special guest speaker from the TV show “Hoarders.”
The seminars – featuring Brenden McDaniel of Action Organizing Services – will be held on Friday, April 29. McDaniel will appear at 10 a.m. at North Shore Bank’s Grafton branch, 2301 Wisconsin Avenue and at 1 p.m. at the Mequon branch, 10806 North Port Washington Road. The seminars lead right into North Shore Bank’s annual free Community Shredding Day on Saturday, May 7, when both branches will be accepting materials for free, secure shredding. Those with larger amounts (up to two boxes) can visit the Grafton office where a shredding truck and specialists will be on site to assist them.
“We want to help our customers, friends and neighbors make their lives easier and use their resources more efficiently,” said Lyneen Fischer, vice president and district manager for North Shore Bank. “With spring fast approaching, we know people are going to start on their home improvement and cleaning lists. We hope these free seminars and our free Community Shredding Day can help make it easier for them.”
McDaniel and his Milwaukee-based organizing business have been featured on the popular A&E television series “Hoarders,” where he helps the most serious of cases organize their homes. McDaniel will present home organization methods for clearing out clutter in attics, basements, garages, closets and other rooms in the house. He will also show how to downsize, how to use small spaces most efficiently and will offer time management tips for both home and office. McDaniel specializes in working with people who are chronically disorganized and those with unique challenges.
“Brenden McDaniel is a terrific, motivational speaker and a real expert at organizing personal and work spaces,” Fischer said. “We're excited to have him at our Ozaukee County branches and look forward to a great and productive day.”
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 40 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. In addition to Ozaukee County, current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
The security of FDIC. The strength of North Shore Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball