BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank’s Ozaukee County branches will kick off the spring cleaning season by offering two free public seminars on how to create a clutter-free environment with a special guest speaker from the TV show “Hoarders.”
The seminars – featuring Brenden McDaniel of Action Organizing Services – will be held on Friday, April 29. McDaniel will appear at 10 a.m. at North Shore Bank’s Grafton branch, 2301 Wisconsin Avenue and at 1 p.m. at the Mequon branch, 10806 North Port Washington Road. The seminars lead right into North Shore Bank’s annual free Community Shredding Day on Saturday, May 7, when both branches will be accepting materials for free, secure shredding. Those with larger amounts (up to two boxes) can visit the Grafton office where a shredding truck and specialists will be on site to assist them.
“We want to help our customers, friends and neighbors make their lives easier and use their resources more efficiently,” said Lyneen Fischer, vice president and district manager for North Shore Bank. “With spring fast approaching, we know people are going to start on their home improvement and cleaning lists. We hope these free seminars and our free Community Shredding Day can help make it easier for them.”
McDaniel and his Milwaukee-based organizing business have been featured on the popular A&E television series “Hoarders,” where he helps the most serious of cases organize their homes. McDaniel will present home organization methods for clearing out clutter in attics, basements, garages, closets and other rooms in the house. He will also show how to downsize, how to use small spaces most efficiently and will offer time management tips for both home and office. McDaniel specializes in working with people who are chronically disorganized and those with unique challenges.
“Brenden McDaniel is a terrific, motivational speaker and a real expert at organizing personal and work spaces,” Fischer said. “We're excited to have him at our Ozaukee County branches and look forward to a great and productive day.”
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 40 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. In addition to Ozaukee County, current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
The security of FDIC. The strength of North Shore Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Award Winning Pet Care Provider Expands Service to Mequon
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary