The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club is holding an information Coffee for residents new to southern Ozaukee County or those entering a new stage of life, e.g., "empty-nest" or retirement. Newcomers Club is a great way to meet people in the area with activities that include luncheons and outings, bridge groups, book groups, Mah Jongg, the French Connection (French conversation group), Home & Garden, ladies night out, matinee madness, and couples activities. The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club has been in existence for over 50 years. Women who live in Mequon, Thiensville, Cedarburg, Grafton and Port Washington are members of the club.
The next Welcoming Coffee: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 from 10-11:30 a.m. @ Fiddleheads in Mequon--Hearth Room, 10530 N. Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53092.
For More Information, Contact: Mary Lou Harris--262-377-7706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Theatre Presents Musical "Opal" at Concordia University
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair