The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club is holding an information Coffee for residents new to southern Ozaukee County or those entering a new stage of life, e.g., "empty-nest" or retirement. Newcomers Club is a great way to meet people in the area with activities that include luncheons and outings, bridge groups, book groups, Mah Jongg, the French Connection (French conversation group), Home & Garden, ladies night out, matinee madness, and couples activities. The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club has been in existence for over 50 years. Women who live in Mequon, Thiensville, Cedarburg, Grafton and Port Washington are members of the club.
The next Welcoming Coffee: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 from 10-11:30 a.m. @ Fiddleheads in Mequon--Hearth Room, 10530 N. Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53092.
For More Information, Contact: Mary Lou Harris--262-377-7706 or email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help