The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club is holding an information Coffee for residents new to southern Ozaukee County or those entering a new stage of life, e.g., "empty-nest" or retirement. Newcomers Club is a great way to meet people in the area with activities that include luncheons and outings, bridge groups, book groups, Mah Jongg, the French Connection (French conversation group), Home & Garden, ladies night out, matinee madness, and couples activities. The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club has been in existence for over 50 years. Women who live in Mequon, Thiensville, Cedarburg, Grafton and Port Washington are members of the club.
The next Welcoming Coffee: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 from 10-11:30 a.m. @ Fiddleheads in Mequon--Hearth Room, 10530 N. Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53092.
For More Information, Contact: Mary Lou Harris--262-377-7706 or email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays