The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club is holding an information Coffee for residents new to southern Ozaukee County or those entering a new stage of life, e.g., "empty-nest" or retirement. Newcomers Club is a great way to meet people in the area with activities that include luncheons and outings, bridge groups, book groups, Mah Jongg, the French Connection (French conversation group), Home & Garden, ladies night out, matinee madness, and couples activities. The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club has been in existence for over 50 years. Women who live in Mequon, Thiensville, Cedarburg, Grafton and Port Washington are members of the club.
The next Welcoming Coffee: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 from 10-11:30 a.m. @ Fiddleheads in Mequon--Hearth Room, 10530 N. Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53092.
For More Information, Contact: Mary Lou Harris--262-377-7706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fritz Receives Prestigious Northwestern Mutual Regional Leader Award
- Summer Exterior Painting
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre