WANTED: Prom, Homecoming, or Formal Dresses
The Cinderella Project-Milwaukee
“Every girl deserves to be a Princess”
Mequon’s Homestead High School’s Prom Committee is looking for your gently worn prom or formal dresses, jewelry, shoes and purses. The Gadzuric Foundation created the Cinderella Project MKE, which is a non-profit organization that collects donations of formal dresses and accessories and donates them to financially disadvantaged high school students in the Milwaukee area.
“Times are tough right now and prom gets expensive. I know many of my friends still have their prom dresses from last year or have been in weddings and their dresses will never be worn again and are just collecting dust, so I thought why not start a prom dress drive where they can get used again by girls in the Milwaukee area who can’t afford an expensive prom dress,” said Lauren Holtz, Homestead High School Junior. “It would be great if we could reach our goal of collecting 100 dresses,” said Alex Holtz, also a junior at Homestead High School.
Gowns should be in "almost new" condition. Please have them dry-cleaned, if possible. Shoes, purses and other accessories are also welcomed. Donations can be made on April 25th-May 6th from 7:30am-3:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Donation Drop off Location: Homestead High School 5000 W. Mequon Rd. 112., Mequon, WI 53092. There will be barrels to put your donation in at the main entrance of the high school.
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS