Marcus Theatres To Start Offering Reserved Seating In All Auditoriums At The North Shore Cinema Beginning May 6
Beginning today, Friday, May 6, moviegoers at the North Shore Cinema in Mequon will be able to reserve their seats in all 11 auditoriums. There will be no additional fee to reserve seats except in the VIP reserved seating-section of the theatre’s UltraScreen®, where the reserved seat admission includes a voucher for food and beverage.
“Our new reserved seating option will be easy and convenient for moviegoers that attend our North Shore Cinema. Guests can select their seats at our lobby kiosks or box office, or they can reserve their seats online at www.marcustheatres.com,” said Bruce J. Olson, president of Marcus Theatres. “No longer does anyone have to wonder where their seats will be. No longer will a family or group of friends have to split up in a crowded auditorium. There will be no need to race to hold seats while others buy concessions. Guests can enjoy a leisurely dinner at Zaffiro’s or elsewhere with their only care being arriving before showtime. Guests can be rest assured that their seats will be there waiting for them.”
For more information, please visit www.marcustheatres.com or contact the North Shore Cinema box office at 262-241-6180.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Concordia to host free workshop for budding entrepreneurs
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!