Marcus Theatres To Start Offering Reserved Seating In All Auditoriums At The North Shore Cinema Beginning May 6
Beginning today, Friday, May 6, moviegoers at the North Shore Cinema in Mequon will be able to reserve their seats in all 11 auditoriums. There will be no additional fee to reserve seats except in the VIP reserved seating-section of the theatre’s UltraScreen®, where the reserved seat admission includes a voucher for food and beverage.
“Our new reserved seating option will be easy and convenient for moviegoers that attend our North Shore Cinema. Guests can select their seats at our lobby kiosks or box office, or they can reserve their seats online at www.marcustheatres.com,” said Bruce J. Olson, president of Marcus Theatres. “No longer does anyone have to wonder where their seats will be. No longer will a family or group of friends have to split up in a crowded auditorium. There will be no need to race to hold seats while others buy concessions. Guests can enjoy a leisurely dinner at Zaffiro’s or elsewhere with their only care being arriving before showtime. Guests can be rest assured that their seats will be there waiting for them.”
For more information, please visit www.marcustheatres.com or contact the North Shore Cinema box office at 262-241-6180.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WORLD HUNGER RELIEF EVENT
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- March events!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Katie Wilson, Mequon Resident and Homestead Senior to represent the USA in the 2015 FIS Junior World Snowboard Championships in China
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March