Marcus Theatres To Start Offering Reserved Seating In All Auditoriums At The North Shore Cinema Beginning May 6
Beginning today, Friday, May 6, moviegoers at the North Shore Cinema in Mequon will be able to reserve their seats in all 11 auditoriums. There will be no additional fee to reserve seats except in the VIP reserved seating-section of the theatre’s UltraScreen®, where the reserved seat admission includes a voucher for food and beverage.
“Our new reserved seating option will be easy and convenient for moviegoers that attend our North Shore Cinema. Guests can select their seats at our lobby kiosks or box office, or they can reserve their seats online at www.marcustheatres.com,” said Bruce J. Olson, president of Marcus Theatres. “No longer does anyone have to wonder where their seats will be. No longer will a family or group of friends have to split up in a crowded auditorium. There will be no need to race to hold seats while others buy concessions. Guests can enjoy a leisurely dinner at Zaffiro’s or elsewhere with their only care being arriving before showtime. Guests can be rest assured that their seats will be there waiting for them.”
For more information, please visit www.marcustheatres.com or contact the North Shore Cinema box office at 262-241-6180.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- “RAINBOWS” Program Begins October 21
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- IndependenceFirst presents ‘Threads of the World’